Mir: I would crush Lesnar standing now

brahmabull81 - I coul see it happening. When Mir comes into a fight with a stellar gameplan and focus he almost always looks in prime form. Id root for him in that one for sure.
VTFU and this. Phone Post 3.0

Calm down Mir.

Stay out of the Lesnar Family Berry Patch and there won't be any problems.

Jimmy Rustler - lesnar tko rd 1 Phone Post 3.0
He retired bro.. Phone Post 3.0

noting wrong with looking for a payday..

I smell a cage match.... Phone Post 3.0

I forgot how Mir gets all cocky after a win since it's been so long.

Lesnar would take Mir's Strawberry Jam all over again

nah lesnar is more explosive and powerful in round 1-2 than DC

Mir always had lesner standing but where Brock shines was his take down and groud control where he would dominate frank. That is franks weakness Phone Post 3.0

Brock smash.

Mr Sudo - I forgot how Mir gets all cocky after a win since it's been so long.
Lol yup. Was thinking the same thing. Phone Post 3.0

Yet another fighter calling out a retired fighter. When Overeem did it he caught a ton of shit, now Mir's doing it.
Call out an active fighter, please.

Since his jab/hook combo is so deadly to anyone and he's looking to avenge losses, I'm sure JDS could use an opponent. Come on Frank the tank, let's see how improved that standup really is Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure dtwm taught him that. ... Phone Post 3.0

Mir would get blasted imo. Lesnar is prolly in his head too. That was one of the worst beatings ever in their second fight.

LBH_RN - Since his jab/hook combo is so deadly to anyone and he's looking to avenge losses, I'm sure JDS could use an opponent. Come on Frank the tank, let's see how improved that standup really is Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

If you REALLY look at Mir's last several years, imo, he hasn't beat anyone near the top. Nog was/is old now (love that guy) and Big Roy was sick as hell is their fight.

Big Foot is his biggest win in a Looong time.

The shit talking, horseshoes, and strawberries alone would be worth the buy.

Mir must really like strawberries. Phone Post 3.0