Mir is a great bet.

+336?  Really now?  You'd be silly to let this slide.  At least drop a hundred on your boy frank mir.

Nog is a warrior!  he never gets finished, blah blah blah.

Okay, sure.  But as of late, nog has gotten soundly thrashed in his UFC fights.

He is NOT going to sub mir.  The shit he pulled on sylvia will not happen against a BB.  I also do not see him pushing the pace to win a UD.  Mir has a very good chance of keeping the pressure on nog for all 5 rounds.

Is this a lock for mir?  no, nog could show up in rare, pre-fedor form and dominate the show, but  +336?!  Put some cash down, player.

lol

More like Mir has a very good chance of gassing after 1 round.

put your money down, take your lady out for new years with your winnings.

Mir does not win the fight often enough to call that a great bet. Mir MIGHT win one in 7. It would have to be around + 650 yo even consider betting on Mir.

Mir would actually have to win for you to collect on that bet.

uhfelons -  Mir has a very good chance of keeping the pressure on nog for all 5 rounds.

Obvious troll.  Mir has a solid 0.5 - 1.5 rounds in him.  No way does he go 5 full.

frank mer will win, he's the only one who beat brock

then go ahead and put down some big money on him. be sure to let us know how it turns out.

Mir literally has a metal leg like the cyborg pirate out of "Thundercats" or Byron. +356 on a guy who has multiple TKO losses andstruggled with Wes Sims when he had TWO femurs is never a "great bet."

Plus Mir has a back injury that's been hampering his training.

Nog couldnt do shit against ricco suave. Mir has legit jits and is in no danger of being submitted. Nog won't Ko or tko Mir either. Nog has a grand total of 3 ko/tko victorys in his entire career. His last tko victory was against a scrub by the name of Pawel Nastula. That was 3 years ago. This fight goes to decision and Nog will lose. Bet the mortgage on Mir cause Nog is done in the UFC.

Im new to betting on fights. Where do I go to bet?

What we have here is potentially a very boring fight.

I hope not. As good as both of these guys are at submissions I think if it gets past the first we're looking at a 5 round decision.

Steamfitter -  Nog couldnt do shit against ricco suave. Mir has legit jits and is in no danger of being submitted. Nog won't Ko or tko Mir either. Nog has a grand total of 3 ko/tko victorys in his entire career. His last tko victory was against a scrub by the name of Pawel Nastula. That was 3 years ago. This fight goes to decision and Nog will lose. Bet the mortgage on Mir cause Nog is done in the UFC.

and how will nog lose? is mir going to out grapple him? no

is mir going to out box him? no

hell, mir has one of the worst gas tank in the UFC. if this fight goes 25 minutes, mir will be tired as HELL by the end.

Ricco is also a much better wrestler than Frank with a more proven track record in submission grappling. Ricco won an ADCC division, Frank got beaten pretty easily by Roy Nelson who put on a top control clinic like vintage Wolfman.

Michael Caffee - 
Mike Sanders - Mir literally has a metal leg like the cyborg pirate out of "Thundercats" or Byron. +356 on a guy who has multiple TKO losses andstruggled with Wes Sims when he had TWO femurs is never a "great bet."

Frank has the cardio/skill of a Snarf. Nog is like Voltron.

LOL!!!  Beautifully put!!

I dont see Mir pulling this one out.

His cardio will always come into play after the 1st round!

Fact is he should be walking into the cage lean at 230-235. Instead, he ALWAYS walks in at around 248 soft IIRC.

I dont understand why he cant get his conditioning into gear.

No way Mir goes 5 rounds, so you are betting on Mir submitting Nog because there is no way in hell he is KOing Nog.

Those odds are actually shitty on Mir subbing Nog.

"The only man to defeat Brock Lesnar"

bwaaaa

This is an easy fight to predict but there's always a couple cock suckers trying to throw someone off...

Mir has a cardio problem - FACT

Mir cant knock nog out.

Mir wont submit Nog

Nog will submit him most likely in the 3rd round..