Mir not training much for Mirko 'Excuses' CroCop

Watch Frank Mir Not Taking Cro Cop Fight Seriously? on RawVegas.tv 

UPDATE w/ CroCop's retort

Hey man I'm on my iPhone, so no flash for me. What's the summary of the video? Thanks.

Thanks man I appreciate it. I hope Cro Cop isn't gun shy and comes out pissed off like he did in the 2nd Wand fight. Mir won't last a round if Cro Cop shows up like that.

it is so easy to not like that douchebag

ttt

I'm pullin for CroCop but I think Mir takes it

just lower the hands for a sec and let that LHK come. hope he really doesn't prepare seriously but probably it's BS. Phone Post

Praying for Crocop to decapitate this fool.

uh that "diagnosis" of bi polar is pretty retarded, i think you might have mental issues, i think you have asbergers syndrome perhaps

bi polar people typically swing from an emotional high to a low over a period of days, not months, or hours, or... fuckit your just wrong

i think mir just cant beat the likes of carwin brock just being far too strong for him... but he will probably continue to run through the lower tiers of the division.

kinda like roy nelson i gues... will dominate the check kongos of this world, yet will get their ass handed to them by JDS cain brock carwin. anything other than that i think mir probably can beat most of the time...

MentaL -  no puffy cheeks, = smaller.

lol

Mir's always been a headcase but the 2 beatdowns from Brock and Shane must have really messed with his head... Phone Post

hmm

Check this out, I was doing some math last night.

MIRKO CROCOP.

MIR - KO CROCOP.

MIR'S GONNA WIN BY KO. IT'S FUCKING SCIENCE.

maybe Mir wil win but he'll never ko Crocop.that would require Gonzgaga-like kicks and Mir is far from that.also he was very slow in his fights lately. Phone Post

shit.lol. wil=will, Gonzgaga=Gonzaga :P Phone Post

PeterIrl - Praying for Crocop to decapitate this fool.

up

I WANT MIRKO TO RAPE HIS FACE.

Cro Cop may not be the killer he was but if Frank takes him lightly hes going to sleep. Mir's striking defence isnt great and Mirko being a lefty on top of that might make it even more difficult for Mir. I think Cro Cop takes this.

Outpunching old man Nog does not mean you are a striker that is ready for the LHK. I know Mirko is on his last run, but is it too much to ask for one more for the highlight reel?