Mir not training much for Mirko 'Excuses' CroCop

praying for the crocop of old to come out and retire Mir but sadly digesting that Mir most likely gets the W in this fight.

Mr Pulla - Thanks man I appreciate it. I hope Cro Cop isn't gun shy and comes out pissed off like he did in the 2nd Wand fight. Mir won't last a round if Cro Cop shows up like that.

Bud- listen, and you would like Santa to bring you a bag full of $100bills... not gonna happen peter pan

Mir should win easy. Cro Cop is just not the same.

it'll be interesting to see what's really going on during the countdown show

thedarkknight9 - 
smokeweed420 - uh that "diagnosis" of bi polar is pretty retarded, i think you might have mental issues, i think you have asbergers syndrome perhaps

bi polar people typically swing from an emotional high to a low over a period of days, not months, or hours, or... fuckit your just wrong

oh i'm sorry, i didn't mean to offend you or your boyfriend. I know mir has a hot chick, but i guess we could all use another bitch from time to time...

Some of us are or have bipolar friends. Im no Mir fan, but its annoying as hell to hear people say that anyone who is indecisive or changes their mind "is bipolar".

im not asking for much, i just want cro cop to have a good showing win, lose or draw.

GaymidaGaydan - I WANT MIRKO TO RAPE HIS FACE.

That would be an excellent game plan.

Wrong thread.

I pray Mirko merks Mir.

it is so easy to not like that douchebag

I don't understand this - he seems like a great guy to me.

MIRKO CROCOP.
MIR - KO CROCOP.
MIR'S GONNA WIN BY KO. IT'S FUCKING SCIENCE.

Oops; your KO is implicit division by zero (K/O).

I thinkmore people would like Mir if he only gave 1/3 of the interviews he actually does. As soon as I want to like him, he goes and acts like an arrogant ass again. And Mirko Cro Cop = Mir Ko Cro Cop is gold! Hahaha Phone Post

What was wrong with that interview?

I thought Mir came off well.

I'd rather see Mir face Gonzaga or Nelson. Phone Post

Fingeror, I'm on my phone and didn't see this one. I meant, more specifically, his interviews regarding Brock, Kongo, and Carwin. First, he comes off as a likable dude. Second, he seems a little arrogant, overconfident his skill set/overly downplays his opponents. Finally, Mir goes into full blown delusional mode, "Brock can't handle my ground game, my submissions are too complex for his pro wrestling brain" or "Carwin won't be able to knock me out, he can't possibly hang with me standing, I just dropped Kongo!" Phone Post

thedarkknight9 - 
slamming -  He was being sarcastic saying that Cro Cop already has his excuses built in so he should not train so he could to.  He definitely looks like he isnt carrying that bulk he had in his last fight.  Im guessing hes at around 255 now.

Ive always been a Mir fan, but while i think he is smart guy he seems to be short sighted in the recent past. 

"I need to be a cardio machine"
shrinks down
"I need to be a muscle machine"
bulks up
"I might go down to 205"

C'mon Frank, lets see you not flail about.  Stick to your guns.

the dude has some mental issues... i think he's bi polar perhaps. Great skills and abilites, and very intelligent... but he's consistently inconsistent. he might bring it and sub you or ko you quick... or he could get overly analytical, try to play it cool, and end up eating strawberries.

i'm hoping mirko does his thing... but his thing ain't nearly what it used to be.

Good mental assessment there Dr. Douchebag.

nyhcloyalty - Check this out, I was doing some math last night.

MIRKO CROCOP.

MIR - KO CROCOP.

Correct.

Mir's kryptonite seems to be wrestlers. I think he takes this one.

Good interview.. thanks for posting it JT

Dear god. Let the old cro cop show up and put the cal on mir.

nyhcloyalty - Check this out, I was doing some math last night.

MIRKO CROCOP.

MIR - KO CROCOP.

lol