Mir vs Carwin who will be new UFC HW champ?

who's going to be crowned the interim HW champ of the world?

I'm going with Carwin

Whoever lands the first punch.

having never seen Carwin on his back, having never seen him on the ground with an opponent with good jiu-jitsu, and having never seen him in the 2nd round of a fight, this is too tough to call for me.

I feel like there's some unanswered questions with Carwin.

I see him and Jon Jones in a similar way, both talented beasts but still some things lefts to see play out.

Hiro Protagonist - Whoever lands the first punch.

Gonzaga land the first punch and we saw how that turned out.

Loadin76 - 
Hiro Protagonist - Whoever lands the first punch.

Gonzaga land the first punch and we saw how that turned out.

Yeah someone should tell Gonzaga usually the guy who's hurt goes for the clinch, even Mir's not stupid enough to do that.

I wonder if Mir is so into his rematch with Brock  that he is looking completely past Carwin. I wonder if Brock is going to show up to UFC 111 just to mess with Mir's head during his fight

Brock

Loadin76 - 

I wonder if Mir is so into his rematch with Brock  that he is looking completely past Carwin. I wonder if Brock is going to show up to UFC 111 just to mess with Mir's head during his fight

Brock's music hits.

Squared Circle - 
Loadin76 - 

Brock's music hits.

LOL, I meant at ring side, not thru the audience...

The Notorious OMG - having never seen Carwin on his back, having never seen him on the ground with an opponent with good jiu-jitsu, and having never seen him in the 2nd round of a fight, this is too tough to call for me.

I feel like there's some unanswered questions with Carwin.

I see him and Jon Jones in a similar way, both talented beasts but still some things lefts to see play out.

If he continues KOing people in the first round, those might be mute points.

Plus, Gonzaga (high level BJJ BB) DID get on top of him while he was hurt...

Loadin76 - <p><font style="background-color: #c0c0c0">I wonder if Mir is so into his rematch with Brock  that he is looking completely past Carwin. I wonder if Brock is going to show up to UFC 111 just to mess with Mir's head during his fight</font></p>

That seems like what happened to Torres vs JB. But I don't know if Carwin is a smart enough fighter to take advantage of it.

Lately, he seems pretty obsessed with banging it out to prove how tough he is.

IMO, he kills Mir if he puts him on his back, which he could do easily