Mir vs. Silva

^Bigfoot looked terrible physically and didnt even throw a punch in the ring..his arms looked like twigs...

Saw Bigfoot getting knocked out when they made this match. Great work by Mir Phone Post 3.0

Nice Mir.Hands looked good tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Did anyone notice how small Bigfoot's arms were? His extremities were tiny in comparison to his trunk. Poor guy is a legit TRT candidate. I assume that's the reason. Phone Post 3.0

Told yall! Bigfoot is sloppy and has a huge glass jaw. Mir has decent boxing . Phone Post 3.0

That was beautifull! You should all look at the replay. Mir is still in the game. Phone Post 3.0

GG Frank Phone Post 3.0

Time Off Mir Phone Post 3.0

boxy - lol @ Silva's chin.

Wow...
Shad up asshole.
Lo lat your life. Phone Post 3.0

Mir's coaches look intimidating

If I were a buffet Phone Post 3.0

It really is too bad Mir isn't 10 years younger. The Heavyweight division would be so much better off with a guy like him coming up the ranks to add some excitement. Phone Post 3.0

So happy for Mir!

Gif? Phone Post 3.0

Goddamn the books took a hit

15 buck parlay on Alvey, Johnson and Mir parlay paid out 412.50 Phone Post 3.0

Damn it I love me some Frank Mir.

I wish I could VU all the Mir fans Phone Post 3.0

So happy to see Frank Mir get a win, Ive supported him for years now and he's always been one of my favourites. Big Foot needs to just give up and go back to the woods.

Glad to see Frank get a win. Long overdue Phone Post 3.0

Does anyone know the name of the track for Mir's walkout song?

Alumynabjj -
justinthevikingwren - I want Mir to win by submission!

However, I think Bigfoots power could get Mir... When my MMA math sets in it's hard to think Mir will beat a guy who beat Fedor.

Mir can definitely win. I will just always be a Fedor fanboy. Phone Post 3.0
Maybe Fedor is overrated? Phone Post 3.0
Uh oh. Phone Post 3.0