Mirko Cro Cop signed Pride FC gloves for sale

They’re my gloves. I’ve been collecting for a pretty long time and the price is reflective of the ridiculousness in various newer markets that have popped up in the hobby in recent times. Card companies come in, print out whatever limited BS they want and people pay premium prices fresh out the pack. Then you have dealers selling amongst themselves pumping up the prices even more making it worse. And NFTs? They aren’t even a physical item and everybody knows what they look like so it’s not like you own something nobody else has seen. In a lot of cases you’re not even buying the rights to the NFT, just the status of saying you own it. Check out the legal disclaimer of the Barstool NFT, it’s crazy. One Bite Pizza Review of Blocks Pizza Deli (Miami) - Featuring Guy With No Arms | Barstool Sports NFT. Eventually these things will implode and I’m glad I won’t be a bag holder for them when they do.

4 Likes

This is the second thread this morning where I don’t know what the abbreviation stands for.

What is NFT?

Non fungible token. Basically a unique image/document that is stored online and can’t be duplicated

Edit: also a complete mania, and also likely used for money laundering

2 Likes

Are these the gloves he wore the night he channeled the terminator and nuked Wandy and Josh in one night. If so then might be worth it.

Thanks,

I thought that you were being sarcastic at first using the word fungible,but I looked it up.

1 Like

I wonder whose idea it was to making a trading card out of Conor McGregor grabbing Marcus Brimage’s head

I’m glad you’re here! Welcome!

Autographs can either add value to the glove, or devalue the glove.

If you have a pair of authentic Pride do not get them signed

I have a replica white bolt pair, and a red bolt made by Ouano, but authentic are very hard to find, especially without autographs

Glad you came back man.

Lots of Pride gloves on eBay right now… couple authentic, couple fan edition (red bolt), and some replicas (white bolt)

Sellers can cancel auctions if nobody bids enough.

TTT for the miniature Pride glove key chains.

2 Likes