Mirko CroCop Mad at Rogan

Apparently CroCop has a Vlog and recently threw some shade at Joe. 

He says they lie about a vault of cash and he carrying a million on a plane home etc. he says Joe has said many bad things about him. 

RIP CroCop.

Rogan by sidekick

Croatian resembles Russian a bit

it was 5 million?

Crop Cop sounds like he is really starting stutter with his words.

It could also just be that my english only speaking ignorant self couldn't understand one word spoken in his language. I'm just kidding obviously. Wish we could know what he was saying.

Cemetery Kick -vs- Spinning Shit

RIZIN MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Watch rogan blame his comments on steroids and head trauma instead of saying sorry.

Doesn’t anybody know what he actually said?

Right leg spliff burns, left leg shot and barbecued. 

NewEraNik -

NO! That's why they should fight! It's the universal language! 

UFC, Make it happen!

Joe says tons of good stuff about Cro practically every week. Any pride stories are from what's he's been told by bas and various others.

Woodster -

Joe says tons of good stuff about Cro practically every week. Any pride stories are from what's he's been told by bas and various others.

This. I've never heard Joe do anything except kiss Cro Cop's ass. 

NewEraNik - 

I know a few years back rogan agreed when Chael said that all of Crocop's and Wanderlei's fights in pride were all works and the reason they looks so genuine when they won was that their opponent was paid to take a dive.  

Maybe cro is just pranking joe like he did Mauro 

How else did Mirco leave Steroid Island with those millions?

For real?

They didn't fucking pay in check, every fighter from Pride said it was cash and carry 

I bet he lied on his income tax, and his country has a death for no taxes policy

Lol at waiting to 2018 to talk shit about something Joe said in 2010 

Brain Damage much 

Thanks subscribed to that channel with the quickness. Like at the beginning of the vid they listening to some Scorpions.

The Closed Guard -

RIP CroCop.

Rogan by sidekick

Joe "front leg spinning side kick" rogan

In

Burt Reynoldz -
NewEraNik - 

I know a few years back rogan agreed when Chael said that all of Crocop's and Wanderlei's fights in pride were all works and the reason they looks so genuine when they won was that their opponent was paid to take a dive.  

What? That is the most ridiculous shit I've ever heard.. wanderlei literally got decapitated and head looked like a half deflated volley ball

What’s even more ridiculous is that you don’t know what literally actually means.