Mirko CroCop Mad at Rogan

NewEraNik -

Doesn’t anybody know what he actually said?

That’s what gets ‘em going

I speak Croatian and I can confirm that Mirko confirmed that Stephen Quadros did in fact KO Rogan in a bathroom with a round house kick. Rogan face planted in a urinal and nearly drown.

Here are the key points :

Someone asks : "when will we see you on joe rogan's podcast ? "

Mirko's response : 

"You'll see me on joe rogan's podcast when a dick grows legs, excuse the expression.

I used to like the guy, but every now and then, he starts saying some ridiculous stuff, like me carrying millions of dollars in a vault etc. When he had Bas Rutten on the podcast, they spoke a lot of ridiculous stuff about pride that's absolutely not true. I don't know if they were snorting coke or if they were drunk.

If I saw Rogan, i would slap his face and make his hair grow again, but I wouldn't do the podcast "

Hypnotize -

Mirko's response : 

"You'll see me on joe rogan's podcast when a dick grows legs, excuse the expression.

I used to like the guy, but every now and then, he starts saying some ridiculous stuff, like me carrying millions of dollars in a vault etc. When he had Bas Rutten on the podcast, they spoke a lot of ridiculous stuff about pride that's absolutely not true. I don't know if they were snorting coke or if they were drunk.

If I saw Rogan, i would slap his face and make his hair grow again, but I wouldn't do the podcast "

What time stamp is it, about dick growing legs?

Rogan lands the turning side kick.

touch -
Hypnotize -

Mirko's response : 

15:30

Rogan's homie B. Schaub handled that.

Say what we will about B. they had to pull him off CroCop 

Hypnotize -
touch -
Hypnotize -

Mirko's response : 

15:30

"kada kurac raste noge", huh? All right. I was expecting to hear hui

In Russian that would be "kogda u huya virastut nogi", although we don't use such an expression.

There was something about prostaja istina. What was that about, Hypnotize?

GOAT St. Pierre - 

Rogan's homie B. Schaub handled that.

Say what we will about B. they had to pull him off CroCop 

in fairness, crocop was about 5 years past it at that point

NKcell - 
Burt Reynoldz -
NewEraNik - 

Doesn’t anybody know what he actually said?

I know a few years back rogan agreed when Chael said that all of Crocop's and Wanderlei's fights in pride were all works and the reason they looks so genuine when they won was that their opponent was paid to take a dive.  

What? That is the most ridiculous shit I've ever heard.. wanderlei literally got decapitated and head looked like a half deflated volley ball

It was Chael talking so it makes sense and Rogan agrees with every guest he’s ever had on his show. Rogan went on to say that Eddie Bravo was offered a work in Pride.

Siciliano di Brooklyn - What's even more ridiculous is that you don't know what literally actually means.

What's even more ridiculous is you probably haven't even seen the fight in reference and you're a moron repping being an egg plant from one of the dirtiest shithole cities in this country like anybody gives a shit and in real life I'd slap your face so hard parmesan cheese would fly out of your nose.

Hey pussy…

Don’t be mad and frustrated that you do not know how to illustrate the English language and wrongfully use words in a figurative way. I have in fact seen the fight in question, and while Cro Cop was straight on his way to winning the OWGP, Wanderlei’s head did in fact stay attached to his body, not resulting in the admission of your comments - literally decapitated. Whilst other incorrect observations, the abrasion on the right side of his head that caused the knockout was far from depleting air inside of his cranium, relieving structural fragments, not looking like a deflated *volleyball; as well to which your loving sport is factually only one word.

Among further review of your post and the many grammatical errors, “eggplant” is in fact one word. So while I may be of an ethnicity from a location you not particularly fond of, making extremely insulting and ethnocentric remarks, they do in fact make the general public where I am from go through a formal educational process therefore not systematically sounding illiterate and exasperating non practical and pragmatic threats because of the embarrassment in not being able to speak my first language.

Good luck to you in learning Elementary sentence structure and the base-roots of common words. And even more blessings to your anger issues of threatening violence and blatant regard for obscenities and racism.

Lol he's angry cause he talks about Cro Cop being on roids/PEDs, which is 100% true