MIRKO CROCOP

CROCOP

fuck that is awesome.

shades of yesterday.

Crazy how Crocop did what he did at 42... finished a giant sumo, and two damn good fighters in 48 hours.

But all the UG wants to talk is Ronda.

Awesome

Impressive stuff from Crocop. Loved it.

Excellent performance in all 3 fights.

He also looked a lot less flat footed and alert. Good for him. Hope he now retires on a high.

TheHaunted2 - He also looked a lot less flat footed and alert. Good for him. Hope he now retires on a high.

He looked great in all four of his Rizin GP fights.

Finished all four fights and did it in 11 minutes and 53 seconds.

At 8-0, he is also on the longest win streak of his career technically because of the early draws. Started his career 6-0-2 (draws).

Was only 7-1 going into the Fedor fight thanks to that epic Randleman KO loss in the GP.

Loved it. 

legend!!!!

What a beautiful way to put the seal on an amazing career. 

It used to be his wicked straight left that stunned so many guys. Love this looping left he landed 2x with speed and power that's nearly unmatched. 

And accurate too! 

Regardless how Fedor vs Mitrione goes...

I'd love to see Fedor vs Crocop II in Bellator, both me are at the end of the road but they might as well have a good farewell scrap.

Crazy how Fedor and Crocop are both like 50% of what they once were but there still are not all that many fighters on the planet that are able to beat them.

BJ Penn Forever - Regardless how Fedor vs Mitrione goes...

I'd love to see Fedor vs Crocop II in Bellator, both me are at the end of the road but they might as well have a good farewell scrap.

Crazy how Fedor and Crocop are both like 50% of what they once were but there still are not all that many fighters on the planet that are able to beat them.

I would also like to see that fight but I do thing Crocop has adapted with age a bit better whereas Fedor seems to be a brawler .

I wonder how much CroCop and Werdums training together influenced their careers. Two of the top 5 heavyweights of all time.