Mirko goes too far

So Mirko Cro-Cop is claiming to have intentionally dislocated Josh Barnett's shoulder. He says that he "turned his body" to dislocate the shoulder.

I'm a huge fan of Mirko's but this is a really annoying thing to claim. It was clearly an accedent that had nothing to do with anything Cro-Cop did on purpose. To claim otherwise shows a serious lack of class.

maybe that is how it went down....maybe not....who cares as long as he keeps throwin those roundhouse kicks that I have come to love.....

Is this a troll? He acknowledged the injury, and - at least immediately after the fight - gave no indication that he was the cause of that.

what did Barnett say about how his shoulder was dislocated

Mirko's the man.

Where is the interview?

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!

how can you say Mirko has no class. Mirko is a world class kickboxer and mma fighter. the only one that knows what happened is Mirko and definatly not you DANZIG give the guy the respect that he deserves.

Who cares, he said he'd give Barnett a rematch whenever he wants.

^^^

What a fag

AT FIRST I THOUGHT MIRKO MEANT HE INTENTIONALLY HURT JOSHS SHOULDER. BUT HE MEANT "IT HAPPENED WHEN I TURNED TO THE SIDE" AS IN, IT JUST HAPPENED I DIDNT TRY TO HURT IT

he did dislocate josh's shoulder, he used his massive aura, something you guys know nothing about.

Gotta Love Mirko. He never turns down a fight. I think Barnett would have won if injury didn't take place.

Mirko is a JERK!

Mikro is a JERK!

Mirko is a JERK!

who cares? dry your vagina

Mirko blatantly went for Sakuraba's injured collarbone too, so its not out of the question.

Here is what happened:

1. After CroCops kick, both fighters fell. CroCop to his back. Barnett fell to the side, planted his hand and dislocated his shoulder. (This is very similar to what happened to Tiki against Sherk in UFC)

2. CroCop did not realize Josh was hurt (maybe Josh either). As CroCop held on for dear life to Josh's arms, Josh tried to pull his arm out and realized his should was messed up and tapped.

FIN

these is when the shoulder got messed up:

http://ca1n.c.yimg.jp/sportsnavi/20041031_pride/sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/pride/photo/200410/31/a08/pict/pict12.jpg

you can believe that....or read my explanation

Mirko used mind bullets on Josh to destroy his shoulder.