Mirko goes too far

ah wheres the interview ?

LOL

I just saw the interview. Mirko said how it happened, but it didn't sound like he was trying to do it intentionally. He was humble and respectful.

In the picture above, Barnett lands with all his weight on his planted arm causing the shoulder injury

Best quote ever, right after the fight, when Mirko says:

'I want to thank my opponent for having a big heart and a big gut'

lol

wheres the interview?

"he showed big heart, and big gut" LOL!

GlenDanzig didn't think about how Mirko stated his answer to that question. He didn't claim to have done it intentionally, but rather that what he did caused Barnett to tap from the injured shoulder. I'd make sure you know what you are talking about next time before you make a thread like this.

I laughed at the quote too, I don't think he meant it like that though. I think he meant to say he had guts.

Maybe Mirko invented a new move!

I haven't seen it myself, but perhaps it's in his Video Interview with the staff of Sherdog.Com.

"he did dislocate josh's shoulder, he used his massive aura, something you guys know nothing about. "

Right, that's it, it has now been stated that a top tier MMA fighter has Aura, get Rickson back in the ring :)

Cro Cop will NEVER be champion.... His KO loss to Randleman ruined his chance... Fedor would demolish him.. Barnett will win in a rematch.

Yes, of course he will, 'cause he's bound to be scared of fighting an an out of shape never was.

Pulk,

First of all, if you don't see a guy tap, wouldn't you still hit him if given the chance? Second, you are missing the point that pretty well everyone has made on this thread. CROCOP DIDN'T SAY HE SUBMITTED HIM

If this had happened in the Tito-Couture fight and Tito said this, people would have come out of the woodwork to bash him.

I hate striker's nuthuggers.

gay thread

heard the tap? don't think so...but he did see the ref coming in to stop the fight. Then he went off...maybe he thought they were stoping the fight with him as the loser ...? only he knows

Armbarking: Chill the fuck out buddy. I watched the interview same as you and I took from it that Mirko was saying that he caused the injury.

Mirko says "His only chance was to take me to the ground, but I was ready for him." That sounds like a statement signifying intent to me. Bottom line is, you can take his statement either way, but I think he was clearly saying that he did it intentionally. So why don't you go take a dump and relax yourself a bit?

BTW, best part of the press-conference was Mirko talking on a cell-phone during the interview!