MIRKO VS ...?

At the show Mirko CroCop again proved he is a very dangerous man. Who woulda thunk he would submit Randleman?(Then again, who woulda thunk Randleman would ko Mirko?)

And now Mirko has asked to fight the winner of Mono/Fedor, which is Fedor

SO we are looking at a Mirko vs Fedor fight coming up in Pride:-)))) I think Mirko's style matches up well against Fedor. Plus they're both just plain cold

Hunt did ask to fight Mirko ...

I bet Mirko takes a fight at Bushido first, before fighting Fedor sometime in the Spring.

I also think that we will see his Jiu Jitsu coach Werdum in there soon as well.

I think it should be

fedor vs crocop

hunt vs mino

Fedor

Fedor or Hunt! In that order.

Gardner will be tapping to Mino at some point if they fight. Gardner is too green to survive that kind of submission offense.

"Who woulda thunk he would submit Randleman?(Then again, who woulda thunk Randleman would ko Mirko?)"

• as I was saying, isnt this the weirdest pair of matches between 2 fighters?

How about CC/Barnett II for the shot at Fedor.

Quote me, I think Barnett is the best matchup for Fedor, by a mile.

CC has a chance of course but once it hits the ground, CC gets GNPed then subbed imo.

Mino will have to get Gardner down first. Gardner, though green, has shown very good potential in such a short time training. Guy is strong as an ox too. Hope he stays in MMA for some time to come

Yeah, that fight would be great, Cro Cop/Hunt first, then Cro Cop/Fedor Springtime...Assuming Mirko wins...

TBidness