Missed weight

This hasn't happened much but what would happen (in the UFC) if jones accepted the fight with Chael and came in at 207 and the belt wasnt up for grabs. What would Dana do? Phone Post

They would still fight, but not for the title. Happened when Travis Lutter missed weight in a title fight against Anderson. Phone Post

Same thing if champion misses weight. Paulo Filho vs Chael Sonnen WEC. Phone Post

Yeah I know they still fight, but a champ has never missed weight in the UFC. Would Dana lose his shit? What if it came out that the champ did it on purpose so he couldn't lose the belt if he lost.

When it happene to filho the wec was basically done anyways Phone Post

BackInBlack - 

Yeah I know they still fight, but a champ has never missed weight in the UFC. Would Dana lose his shit? What if it came out that the champ did it on purpose so he couldn't lose the belt if he lost.

Filho sent chael the belt.

haha! That would be Chaels luck too

Interesting question.  From a different angle: If Jones was so adament about not giving Sonnen a shot, why not just have the bout at 207 and make it non-title?

RickStorm -  haha! That would be Chaels luck too

THIS. I am not a Chael fan, but when he gave his 'always second place' speech, I did feel for him. Phone Post

Bloody Pregnancy Fluids -
BackInBlack -  Yeah I know they still fight, but a champ has never missed weight in the UFC. Would Dana lose his shit? What if it came out that the champ did it on purpose so he couldn't lose the belt if he lost.

Filho sent chael the belt.

Jones wouldn't do that in a million years. I thought that showed class on filhos part Phone Post