missing Hawaii right about now...

Goddam its like 40 degrees here, with nights in the 30s. Was in the 70s and 80s just about 2-3 weeks ago. I thought NYC would ease its way gracefully and gently from summer to autumn to winter. But holy hell summer came to a crashing hault. Sucks right about now.

How's things in Hawaii? I hear the tourists are safe and the football team is doing well. Any other updates?

Update:

P. Fray abandons us, then misses us and comes crawling back. lol

Welcome back sir :P

you need to come back already. good grievious.

football is great! should have seen thw game against fresno!

In your absence Mainland Criminals have come to Hawaii and offering free night tours in Waikiki with a side of Hape and drowning.

for FRREEEEEEE!

see you next month or no?

Humm I recall Patrick claiming walking around in shorts and slippers last winter and It was all good.. Things Change there partner?

LOL!

LMAO. i remember him talking about the mats on the beach. cold now?

LOL....just wait my fren. Wait til a nor'easter rolls through.

just find a neighborhood "bear" to keep you warm....and by bear i mean large, hairy hamasexual

its cold in nyc yallz!

Fuck just came back from gym covered in sweat pants, and thick-ass hoodie. I even wore my douchey TapouT beanie.

Btw, its still in the planning stages...but I may be coming back to visit briefly around Thanksgiving. I'm pretty broke right now, so maybe my HG ohana can give me a small stack of $1 bills for a night at Femme Nu. Or maybe give a small stack of quarters for a night at Saigon Passion.

*chips in $1.50

*peppersprays jimmy and pat, grabs jimmy's buck-fiddy and waddles quickly of the HG

PatrickFreitas - Fuck just came back from gym covered in sweat pants, and thick-ass hoodie. I even wore my douchey TapouT beanie.

Btw, its still in the planning stages...but I may be coming back to visit briefly around Thanksgiving. I'm pretty broke right now, so maybe my HG ohana can give me a small stack of $1 bills for a night at Femme Nu. Or maybe give a small stack of quarters for a night at Saigon Passion.

LMAO! i'm sure teh rabello can help in this department!!!!

Move all that way and your cold and broke?

FAIL imho!

There is a new sandwich in Hawaii . . . fried mahu.

^^OH SHIT!

LMAO!

tastes like chicken!