Missing members from this forum

LookOutAWhale-one of the best posters of all time.  Created his own content and shared it on youtube as well as with the forums.  Very talented, very knowledgable, even better of a person.  Where's he at first and foremost?

Abe Froman-old school poster who discussed mma a lot.  Haven't seen him post in a super long time

TeamQuestNorth-Any news on him?

4 Likes

Jerkie

Retard

RaWDaWg

abe froman was a great poster. 

98% of the good ones

Steve

mma playwrite

worlynnlotR

Jimmy

Karasu

Blade Brown

KASIO

Tryhardnobody

K dub T

3 Likes

The_Pundits_Ghost - 

The garv?

that yoga guy that was buddies with thegarv?

the patriot?

that green name from SW us I think- likes guns?

That green name bible thumping guy? (Not the rev)

the rev?

Rev is actually my brother, he just lost interest here.

I don't blame him for all the shit he got for being a christian minister.

I've met a lot of good posters, Abe was definitely in my top 5.

He was yoked like he said, He was also black with a hot (white) wife. Iv'e tried to get in touch now that im back in NY but no luck.

Moggy is another I miss.

1 Like

I forget the screen name but anyone remember a poster along the lines of hamills hammer?

used to leak inside info on the UFC. Think the suspicion was CindyO or something. Idk I was a lurker back then.

What was the name of that Asian kid, he was always talking about bjj not for the street. He said the cops raided his place and he tried to flush his gun down the toilet not thinking straight. 

What about Chaos Overkill?

DollawayGotFistedByAPillow - 

I forget the screen name but anyone remember a poster along the lines of hamills hammer?

used to leak inside info on the UFC. Think the suspicion was CindyO or something. Idk I was a lurker back then.

I can't remember the details because it was a few years ago, but he and I had some sort of bet and I won and he didn't change his screen name and I called him out on it and people here don't like welchers and Hammers Hamill had a reputation around here for just what you said, being a UFC insider so when his image took a blow, his posting habits soon stopped. 

I'd apologize but....if you make a bet you should own up to it.  

1 Like

sparkyman - 

Jerkie

Retard

RaWDaWg

abe froman was a great poster. 

Good post, all those guys were awesome.

Heystro - 

MMA Playwrite

THIS! He was awesome. I think he's on that alternative mma site now.

And what about Steve Weasel?

1 Like

They're in a Chinese quarantine death camp.

Chesty

Got doxed and left?

Banger’s Delight- best music videos ever made

Fast and Bolbous- Kirik, Delete the OG

Pro Ice (UG)- videos and discussion, rare shit.  

Damn Severn(UG)- Discussion, Thread topics, Videos. 

CRE- haven’t seen him in a month or two. 

Mat Santos- was made a mod and then poof! 

Nader- has been here once in a blue, has a kid, no time for us. 

William H Muncy- brother, funny motherfucker, huge heart- dude just exuded charisma, spoke his mind, and would empathize with anyone. This one hurts, RIP. 

Eaton Beaver- great discussion threads and poll threads

Mihow- banned

Many, many more, I’ll edit in the future. 

1 Like

Orcus

Ill portents

Viper has the lead

Salacious crumb(possibly Northsouthdinner4two)

Dabigchet

Get a grip dude

1 Like

I'm fairly sure I have seen MMA Playwrite on TMMAC(Themmacommunity.com).  As to why he left here for there, you would have to ask him.  

I have no idea, but my guess is 1 of 2 things.  He was mistreated here by a mod or by members and got tired of it, or he liked the community and features at tmmac and chooses that place over this one.  (that site has been around for only 5 years but is growing and it's a great community.  I was temporarily banned because it was a very new forum and rules weren't really in place but the top guys there are very open minded, level headed and are generally good people.  I was welcomed back a few years ago and probably contribute more there than I do here).

Musashi. Haven’t seen him post in a very, very long time.

2 Likes

GenErick - 
The_Pundits_Ghost - 

The garv?

that yoga guy that was buddies with thegarv?

the patriot?

that green name from SW us I think- likes guns?

That green name bible thumping guy? (Not the rev)

the rev?

Rev is actually my brother, he just lost interest here.

I don't blame him for all the shit he got for being a christian minister.

I've met a lot of good posters, Abe was definitely in my top 5.

He was yoked like he said, He was also black with a hot (white) wife. Iv'e tried to get in touch now that im back in NY but no luck.

Moggy is another I miss.

Both The Rev and Abe were assholes.

I can't go awol until somebody would notice....so I guess i'll be around for awhile yet.

1 Like