Misunderstood dog wants to give kids kisses

Breed of peace.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article205992424.html

Stray pit bull gets inside Charlotte elementary school, bites 7 children as they run

Seven children were bitten and scratched Monday afternoon after a stray male pit bull got into a southeast Charlotte elementary school and began chasing students as they fled for cover.

All seven victims suffered minor injuries, but an ambulance was not called, officials said.

what a stray dog attacking people? What a crazy world we live in.

the piece of shit pit's name is "Bro"

owner left with the dog from the school before authorities arrived

Pit bulls should be culled and erased from existence. Disgusting breed with zero justifiable reason for owning 

Don’t blame the dog, blame the owner! 

Fuck pit bulls and fuck their apologists.

What up brother? Made this gif for your thread!! LOL!

From the article:

"The dog's owner was contacted by the school using information on the animal's collar tag. The owner picked up the dog and left the school before Animal Care and Control arrived, officials said.

Animal Care and Control has since contacted the owner by phone, and learned the dog's rabies vaccinations are up to date. The owner was described as cooperative.

The dog is 10 months old and described as a silver and white male pit bull, medium to large in size. The name of the dog is “Bro.”

The owner was visiting from Cumberland County, and the dog had gotten loose hours earlier, officials said. Records show the animal's rabies shots are current, officials said. However, law requires the dog to be quarantined for 10 days because a human was bitten. It was unclear Tuesday whether the dog had a history of escaping."

Seems like the dog was playing, so it's just minor scratches and bites/nips.

the kids sound like pussies who are afraid of dogs. I blame the parents.

I think certain breeds an owner should need a licence for them. They need to prove they are trained in animal handling for dangerous breeds. Most of the breeds that would need it are very rare anyways but pittbulls and rotweilers are not. The difference of attacks from those two dogs compared to all other breeds is gigantic. The defenders say it is the owners but you can not blame only owners when it is so many attacks. Where there is smoke there is fire and with pittbulls there is a forest fire worth of smoke around them.

NEFARIOUS -

LOL! I love it! SKOL!

ChokeHisAss -
NEFARIOUS -

LOL! I love it! SKOL!

SKOL brother!!!

thats my buddies dog photo doesnt show but his head is double as thick wide as i ever seen...scared me def 

Im making a pitbull appreciation thread!!

kkmmnn -

Pit bulls should be culled and erased from existence. Disgusting breed with zero justifiable reason for owning 

This.

A total of 166 owners of high risk dogs were compared with 189 owners of low risk dogs. The high risk dog owners had nearly 10 times more criminal convictions than other dog owners. Breaking the data down by categories of criminal behavior they found that high risk dog owners were 6.8 times more likely to be convicted of an aggressive crime, 2.8 times more likely to have carried out a crime involving children, 2.4 times more likely to have perpetrated domestic violence, and 5.4 times more likely to have an alcoholrelated conviction when compared to low risk dog owners.

A significant difference in criminal behavior was found based on dog ownership type. Owners of high risk dog breeds were significantly more likely to admit to violent criminal behavior, compared to large dog owners, small dog owners, and people who did not own dogs. The high risk dog breed owner sample also reported that they engaged in more types of criminal behavior compared to all other participant groups of criminal behavior (i.e., violent, property, drug, and status).

In general high risk dog breed owners were significantly more likely to engage in sensation seeking and risky behaviors. As a group they were also more careless, selfish and had stronger manipulative tendencies. They also seemed to engage in more self-defeating behaviors than the low risk dog owners.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/canine-corner/200903/psychological-characteristics-owners-aggressivedog-breeds