Mitrione 260 lbs-wtf Matt?

Whoa big guy, I've never seen him fight over 235. I noticed that he didn't look as cut during the weigh ins and then it was confirmed at 260 with jeans and tennis shoes on.

I wonder if he plans on a mauling style-going for the td and teaching the ground champion Schau,b a lesson in grappling?

Seriously, one of Matt's strengths is his quick hands and feet 260 @ 6'2' is just too much imo

I hope this is not the case, I'm looking for a stand up fight-anyone hear anything about a game plan? Where the hell is McCockle when you need him?

He was in his best shape on tuf. He has gotten way fatter since then. He needs to take it easy on the steak and focus more on weights, though a lot ofn hws have a hard time keeping on size, they will start out good, but being so hard to maintain depending on your body you will eventually get off track Phone Post

Matt Mitrione:
UFC on Fuel TV 9-259
UFC 137-255
UFC Live: Kongo vs. Barry-261.1
ufc119-253

Did you mean to say, "I've never seen him fight over 253"?

I'm sure he's got a plan and rootin like mutha for Meathead. I want the 20 minutes of my life back that Schaub took at Metamoris.

I'm with you though; I'd prefer a quick hands Meathead. Something tells me that would be best. His wrestling deficiency is technical. He's got Kenny Monday to help him....and just lots of live wrestling and reps. Phone Post

Eunuchorn - Did you mean to say, "I've never seen him fight over 253"?

235 seemed low! Regardless he does look a little chunkier at weigh ins. He's was a pro football lineman. The dude's got to have a frame that can't probably go lower than 240-245. Phone Post

He doesn't look fat to me. He's a thick dude...thick. Phone Post 3.0

his jeans were made of lead, its another one of his mindgames. war meathead!

Eunuchorn - Did you mean to say, "I've never seen him fight over 253"?

WHere did you get those weigh in stats Eunu? I could swear he's always fought at 235-240. I must be delusional

Big and loose. Same way I like my women Phone Post

BrCutter - 

I'm sure he's got a plan and rootin like mutha for Meathead. I want the 20 minutes of my life back that Schaub took at Metamoris.

I'm with you though; I'd prefer a quick hands Meathead. Something tells me that would be best. His wrestling deficiency is technical. He's got Kenny Monday to help him....and just lots of live wrestling and reps. Phone Post

100% how I feel brother.

I'm totally off base and wrong. I did some research and he always fight at 250+

Never mind-thanks for straightening me out

teamquestnorth - 

Big and loose. Same way I like my women Phone Post

Ha- I like mine with pointy elbows.

Could a blue please post this?

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd295/j0ey_559/3-42.jpg

Fabes - He doesn't look fat to me. He's a thick dude...thick. Phone Post 3.0

I rescind my chunky comment and replace it with "husky."

It's a consensus that no matter what anybody thinks of this card, we all gonna be happy mf'ers if Rogan is interviewing Meathead after the fight. That's the night for me. Not whether Bones/Gus goes 2 or 4 rounds or anything else.

I highly feel MH can out strike Schaub, we just need him stuffing takedowns. His jab's solid. Just can't get too reachy with it. That's where Schaub picks up those open doubles. Phone Post

Fabes - He doesn't look fat to me. He's a thick dude...thick. Phone Post 3.0
Thick. Solid. Slightly taut. Phone Post 3.0

Eunuchorn - Did you mean to say, "I've never seen him fight over 253"?

I hope he brought lunch cause you took him to school. Phone Post

Schaub makes Arlovski look like Cabbage or Hunt. Meathead with the easy KO

Bobby Lupo - Schaub makes Arlovski look like Cabbage or Hunt. Meathead with the easy KO
My god this. Fight might last 1 minute but Meathead knocks him out with a jab. Phone Post 3.0