Mix up on mobile site?

Is it just me or does the mobile site list Carlos Condit as the welterweight champ and doesn't have Renan Barao/Dominick Cruz?
I tried seeing if anybody made a thread about this but i couldn't find one.

Actually saw that just now. Kind of a strange mistake. Phone Post 3.0

Boxerdog - Actually saw that just now. Kind of a strange mistake. Phone Post 3.0

Ya.....kind of makes me wonder if anybody uses the mobile site. Maybe thats why it went unnoticed.

TTT for some answers by a mod hopefully

I heard that the ug has been using visual interpretation technology to assess viewers' preferred interests. Some modern android phones come equipped with visual interface and can analyze your emotive intending. Your phone may literally be watching you right now. So what you view on each post in the ug is not necessarily there. It could just be what your mind wanted to be there. Phone Post

Jack Brown - 

I heard that the ug has been using visual interpretation technology to assess viewers' preferred interests. Some modern android phones come equipped with visual interface and can analyze your emotive intending. Your phone may literally be watching you right now. So what you view on each post in the ug is not necessarily there. It could just be what your mind wanted to be there. Phone Post

So let me get this right; you're saying that my mind is telling me i want Carlos Condit to beat GSP to become champion and not even realize it? Hmmm very insightful