mixedmartialarts.com on cover of fight magazine

shootfightermike -  keep coverin up for your weirdo boss

lulz

Great edition-- go get it!

someone wanna post the article?

JeffyC69 - someone wanna post the article?

Sure, here's the opening paragraph:

Mixedmartialarts.com is pretty much the awesomest, most super-duper MMA website out there. It is run by some pretty cool people. Kirik and Chris are "the man(s)." Oh yeah, that Gabe guy is pretty badass, too. The best part of the site is definitely probably the UnderGround, which allows all sorts of everyday slobs who think they know how to fight to argue with people and label them as slobs who think they know how to fight. But don't worry, there are also some decently cool people as well.

The rest of the story is viewable in the October 2009 issue of FIGHT! magazine. On newstands now!

EDIT: For real though, I think you'd enjoy the article.

ttt

I might be going out on a stretch here- but you 3 in the picture look like you went out that day and bought those 3 different colored shirts (mma.tv colors of course) and threw them right on from the packaging.  I know, because I have done this myself and have sported simular wrinkle lines.

Am I right?

ttt

sounds cool. ill have to take a look at the local grocery store!

ttt

ChicagoTom -  I might be going out on a stretch here- but you 3 in the picture look like you went out that day and bought those 3 different colored shirts (mma.tv colors of course) and threw them right on from the packaging.  I know, because I have done this myself and have sported simular wrinkle lines.

Am I right?

Ha ha, I do that same shit whenever I'm going to something that calls for dressing up. Either unwrap an unused shirt that I got for Christmas three years ago, or pick up a button down off my floor and tumble dry that bitch for 10 minutes and throw it on!

MountainMedic -  no good can come from this. i predict being over run with foobs

Yeah, nubes too

ttt 4 a response from kirik!

ttt

Kirik -  Mudnamers untie

the king spoke on this

Wow I thought that was a joke when I first saw it.......lol

un-zombied :)

Chris -  un-zombied :)