Mjolnir party scene version Avengers 2 trailer....

http://www.followingthenerd.com/ftn_news/watch-avengers-age-of-ultron-extended-trailer-with-party-scene-clip/ Phone Post 3.0

i make voting that goes up for you.

http://youtu.be/eGwuoYKhqx8

YouTube link just in case this helps.

Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

Lol nice Phone Post 3.0

I like when Cap lifted it just a little, Thor looked worried.

Do you even lift, bros?
-Thor

That's hilarious.

I also love the Cap partial lift.

+1 to loving Cap's partial lift and Thor's reaction.  Widow continues to be too cool for words by passing on the attempt. 

Great scene.....JUST TAKE MY MONEY NOW.

Why exactly is Cap not worthy for a full lift? He's as noble as it gets, apparently the best leader of men in the universe, and a badass fighter.

Phone Post 3.0

orcus - Why exactly is Cap not worthy for a full lift? He's as noble as it gets, apparently the best leader of men in the universe, and a badass fighter.

Honestly they have never really explained that. Or someone like the Thing? He is a really good guy and a fearless warrior.

orcus - Why exactly is Cap not worthy for a full lift? He's as noble as it gets, apparently the best leader of men in the universe, and a badass fighter.

Respected forum member and OGG orcus, you are high as shit.

Cap is the best leader of men in the universe? His teams have had their fair share of inner strife.

And maybe you have to earn your stripes to be worthy. Cap may be a good lump of clay at this point in the movies, but only that. A good lump.

Its just this continuity isnt it and just played for giggles, stacks of people have lifted Mjolnir:

Worthy of Mjolnir - Marvel Comics Database

Even DC legends are worthy...

thorww1

thorww

thorsuperman

Shot in the dark, but I think Cap will lift it at some point. Perhaps when he steps to Thanos. Phone Post 3.0

sublime13 - Shot in the dark, but I think Cap will lift it at some point. Perhaps when he steps to Thanos. Phone Post 3.0

this sentence is an abomination of likelihood

Yup, if Thor can't defeat thanos with mjolnir, what hope does "only" a peak human have. But, Hollywood... Phone Post 3.0

I am more or less rock hard. Marvel is going to get so much of my money for the next ten years and I wont even be mad.

Maybe as long as Thor lives...no1 can lift it.