MLB caves to the woke mob

They announced they will move the all star game out of Atlanta because the voting law they just passed. This is absurd. There is nothing you can objectively say is racist or anti democracy in the law. Want to undermine the confidence in elections keep wiping away election integrity.

Thanks Jamele Hill you worthless cunt. She’s the one that really got publicity to this boycott.

8 Likes

That knife cuts both ways. Maybe conservatives need to take a break from baseball…

(I’ve been on a break from the MLB since I realized the games are boring as fuck)

11 Likes

Boycott the pandering fucks

6 Likes

I haven’t watched for a couple seasons. I miss those boring-as-fuck games. Kinda relaxing having them playing in the background.

1 Like

People in Georgia cant vote? Lets penalize the people who work there lol.

Democratic logic at its best.

Pretty soon the only acceptable woke venue will be a Trans owned vegan sandwich shop in portland.

Also, baseball sucks dong, move the game back to the 1940s when baseball was relevant.

4 Likes

MLB thinks blacks are too dumb to get ID even though you need ID for everything else in life including govt services like welfare and food stamps…

THE RACIST WOKE MOB! :joy:

6 Likes

Took a break last year when 2 players took the knee ,after 1 game this year out for the season _screw MLB

4 Likes

The game is dying and this is not going help build it back up. It didn’t work out for theNBA, going to really backfire on MLB. I used to watch every Rangers game on Tv and go to multiple games, then the whole kneeling shit and pandering started.

Sports were my escape from everything and now has become unwatchable.

6 Likes

Fuck the MLB and fuck Coke too.

Stay out of politics.

8 Likes

Last year NBA was the worst, then NFL, then MLB, and hockey and UFC were good.

MLB was the first to stop showing players kneel before NBA and NFL.

I watched multiple MLB games yesterday and there was Zero political talk. NONE.

It was purely about baseball which this fan is very Happy about.

If u just want something to complain about, fine but do not pretend you like baseball but can’t watch it because they talk politics during the broadcast because that is NOT the case.

2 Likes

ive stopped watching nba. no problem. I’ll take the year off from baseball. the all-star game thing is a joke.

1 Like

Baseball across the country is in such sad shape. Just signed my oldest up for little league. Not only was that shit $165 (of which he will get a shitty trucker hat and maybe a set of stirrups) but they will not be allowed any catchers and all the kids are not allowed to be in the dugout during the game. It wasnt that long ago that I saw a small shift from those playing league ball to playing travel teams.

At the time i kinda felt travel ball was just a way for spoiled asshole kids parents to have a reason to get out of town every weekend. For the money and lack of developing skills at the local level. I would rather have my.boys playing on a travel team when they get a bit older.

He is playing a league up because they didnt have enough kids to put together an actual “league”. I stopped coaching that age years ago because at every game I felt like I was going to choke out some stupid fooking parent or coach.

I take my boys to local minor league games because for awhile it has not been worth the hassle to go.to an mlb game. This coming from a season ticket holder of.the Phillies for the last 20 years.

1 Like

Lol at you all agreeing with the voting restrictions. Thank god corporations have the balls to stand up to these asshole politicians. Still bitter that Trump lost Georgia I see. Haha!

Logical, clear think people with actual principles are the ones to blame in your eyes. They are the enemy? Keep licking these politicians boots. Clean em up real good!

This proves propaganda works.

3 Likes

Lol embarrassing.

What can you do besides laugh. Our country is braindead retarded.

3 Likes

PGA still not moving the Masters from Augusta National!?

Those transphobic racist bigot nazis!

1 Like

Can someone explain the voting restrictions?

2 Likes

I understand that you’re a troll, but if you’re a legal voter then you have nothing to worry about. Isn’t that the statist line your ilk uses during power grabs?

How is securing elections a fringe issue? The only people disenfranchised are fraudulent voters. Do you want distrust in elections and for the losing side to cast doubt and commit billions of dollars in violence every 4 years ?

1 Like

It requires people voting absentee to provide their driver’s license number, Social Security number or voter ID number. On the other hand, it adds second Saturday or Sunday to early voting and expands the hours for early voting.

1 Like

Except there is literally nothing in the law preventing anyone who legally can from voting…

1 Like