MLB The Show 14 PS4 download

Has anyone downloaded the game yet?

How long did it take?

You can play it at 1201am correct? Phone Post 3.0

Don't have the game but I know that with other games you could play at 12:01 eastern time. Phone Post 3.0

I just read that it is not available for the pre download. Fuuuuck. I will have to start downloading once it comes out Phone Post 3.0

That sucks man.

I asked you another question on the thread about ps4 vs. Xbox one. Think you could answer to help another Og'er out? Phone Post 3.0

cleophus - That sucks man.

I asked you another question on the thread about ps4 vs. Xbox one. Think you could answer to help another Og'er out? Phone Post 3.0
Just did. Phone Post 3.0

Looking forward to it.

klp863 -
cleophus - That sucks man.

Just did. Phone Post 3.0
Awesome. It's always nice to see people willing to help out here instead of being dicks.

Will vote up when I get a chance. Phone Post 3.0

this game only for PS4?

gord96 - this game only for PS4?
Only on Playstation. Ps3 should be out already. Phone Post 3.0

47 gigs. Pretty big download if you're going digital. I was planning on it, but decided on Gamestop because of the pre-order bonus.

I bought the game at a GameStop about 40 min ago, sitting on the "select a stadium" screen waiting for the game to finish installing.

I'd honestly consider downloading the game at this rate, 40 min only 52% installed and unable to load the actual playable game Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, the install time was pretty long. I just screwed around on the internet while it did it's thing. Just played a couple of games using the Yankees. Sabathia got lit up in his start and we lost that one, but Kuroda gave me 7 scoreless innings with 9 K's and 2 hits surrendered in a win. Old man was holding me down.

I'm gonna try out the online with one of my friends in a little bit. Hopefully the server issues are minimal this year.

Got up and runing. Trying to figure out the AI on CPU pitch selection. Seems fairly random Phone Post 3.0

I get this game every year and love it.  Not loving the load times, though

Honestly the load was for the first game only. Played 5 games in total yesturday. And bitingly loaded like that for game 1.

It had 2 bars. One was an install bar. The other a download bar , I believe it took so long because it would download pieces, then pause for the system to install then continue to download more. Kind if like how the initial instalbof wow or guild wars 2 works now. Phone Post 3.0

How are your games going? I can't stop playing this year's verion. I let my durability rating drop really low on my RttS 3rd basement so he gets all these 60 day DLs lol. Flying through the career that way

Only for PS da fuck? Phone Post 3.0

Doc T - Only for PS da fuck? Phone Post 3.0

well that tends to happen when a Sony owned studio makes a franchise.