MM vs Benavidez II set for TUF Finale

Will be the main event. 

Per UFC Tonight.

Great fight, awesome thats its free and on FS1.  The end of the year is great.

Glad they're making the rematch. Both guys have managed to improve since their first fight, depends who improved more. It seems like MM has gotten even faster and more elusive, but Benavidez has improved his striking quite a bit. And MM got rocked in his last two fights, so if Joe can land he could maybe get the finish, but MM recovers so fast.

Interesting fight but I'm pulling for Joe B. Will finally see if Ludwig can produce a champ!

War Benavidez! Good fight Phone Post 3.0

This and Maynard vs. Diaz. So far the card is looking great. Phone Post

A rematch where the challenger actually earned his way back through several wins. What a pleasant change.

I thought benavidez won the first fight and expect him to win this one... Phone Post 3.0

it's a great fight.  This has to be the best last quarter in UFC history... it's a murderers row of fight cards.

BOZY - 

Wow...surprised that a title match will headline the TUF finale. Awesome news, and great fight Phone Post

Why?  they were gonna put Mighty Mouse vs Moraga on the last TUF finale card in April. 

Flyweight right now isnt a PPV draw and they cant put it on this upcoming Fox card again so its either co main on a PPV or headline a free FS1 card.  Considering the Oct/Nov/Dec PPv are stacked and dont need it this makes sense headlining an FS1 card with a title fight.  They can promote it as the first free title fight on FS1.

Its also a great fight.

BOZY - Wow...surprised that a title match will headline the TUF finale. Awesome news, and great fight Phone Post
I agree Phone Post 3.0

Awesome rematch, UFC has been announcing some great fights lately.