MMA Business Opportunity

I think I am going to have a pretty good opportunity available. A few sales positions have opened up with a billing service I work for. We work with TMA, MMA gyms and fitness centers. You would not have to do collections. Job offers lifetime commissions for top sales agents. You can work from home and you would receive training.

It will probably take a month to work out the details but I know if you spent the amount of time working this opportunity that you do on the OG you would be rich LOL. I have made close to 6 figures. If you are looking for a work at home job that you can do at your own pace please inbox me. I will start the interview process next week once I get the final ok from the owner.

in

Sorry about the double post. I do not make 6 figures a year in sales with this company. I make about a thousand extra dollars a month. I work about 1 hour a week. I have made 6 figures over time. Sorry I hope that wasnt misleading.

You have to be in the USA - location doesnt matter. Its mostly phone calls and emails. If you can actually meet with people 1on1 it would help.

This interests me. I'm good with people. More details would be nice. Phone Post

I'm in, dude. Phone Post 3.0

Its a billing company that has personally helped my martial arts school grow from 10 contracts to 100. I started doing sales for them quite a few years back. It pays a 20% commission for the volume that they bill. On average thats about 50cents per student that is enrolled. Once you make the sale to the gym owner you never really have to deal with anything except cashing your commission check.

My checks have gone down over the last couple of years. I am very busy with family and my own academy. I brought up the idea of making this opportunity available to others and the owner liked it.

I'm interested, but I can't pm

Email me at elrefe69@gmail.com Phone Post

Phone Post

I have to actually interview people. It is important that when people do calls they have a professionalism. Just keep putting your contact info on this thread - thank guys!

Hunter Thompson's .45 -
justinM - Its a billing company that has personally helped my martial arts school grow from 10 contracts to 100. I started doing sales for them quite a few years back. It pays a 20% commission for the volume that they bill. On average thats about 50cents per student that is enrolled. Once you make the sale to the gym owner you never really have to deal with anything except cashing your commission check.

My checks have gone down over the last couple of years. I am very busy with family and my own academy. I brought up the idea of making this opportunity available to others and the owner liked it.
I want to be interviewed. I will PM you when I get to my computer. I've worked with people and in sales my whole life, even as a baby. Seriously though, I'm interested. Phone Post 3.0

Get this guy a job Phone Post

Hunter I hope you read the whole thread, haha my legit gf is doing awesome. Phone Post

Im getting your messages - I have to go over all the details with the president of the company and I will message people back. I just had a phone consultation with my web guy and all of my ideas will so far work so that is good

I've done this before for an mma company (references available) and might be interested in doing it again. Please PM me. Phone Post 3.0

Will pm in about 20 min. Phone Post 3.0

keep the pms coming I will respond as soon as I can. It will help me out a lot if you let me know what state you are in.

Az Phone Post

Canada no good?

In for info.

I had a chance to speak with the owner of the company for a while today. He is very excited about the idea to bring on a sales team.

I have a little more info...

Each team member will receive a website so it will be easier to send potential clients to your site for information.

The commission scale will start at 10% then move up to 15% and then to 20% depending on how much volume is moving through your network each pay period. I dont have the exact numbers yet but I ran some averages. If you enroll 10 academies and the average academy owner charges 80-100 a month and enrolls 50 students with the billing service you would make between 7-8 hundred dollars a month on lifetime commissions. I think that is pretty good! I will get all the specifics together and start contacting you guys.