MMA Clothing Review- Hitman!

ttt...hope you get your shorts in time

Dan, my club is pretty small. We want to get our logo printed on some rash guards but the problem is that the minimum for any order at most places kills us.

Or, any place that does a minimum order wants like 60 bucks a rash guard, and even then the logo isn't heat sealed and cracks and comes off.

Do you have any suggestions?

dan my name is justin gore, lol, lemme know whats up pleeeaaaaasssseeee, fighting in valdosta fri. and leaving tomorrow , please gimme some good news

thats true, i am very impressed with your service dan, i WILL be doing business with you again, i will get the hotel name/address to you in the morning, thanks again...

Ok, thanx anyway, that is not good for us.

The minimum that the place we looked at was 100 pieces and that was too much for our club.

I think after set up and stuff and the actual cost of the rash guard it was about 36-38 bucks. But that's still like 3600.00 bucks. OH well.

We're too small a club I guess.

ttt for WWW.HITMANFIGHTGEAR.COM

hey dan youve got mail, and a voicemail

cool!

Listen up people....

I just received my order today when I got home from work,and let me tell you that HITMAN FIGHT GEAR WILL HOOK YOU UP!

I am in no way connected or tied to them in anyway,and they flat HOOKED ME UP!!!

I strongly,strongly advise you guys to take advantage of this offer.The extra`s were nothing short of awesome.Stickers,post cards,all kinds of stuff.

HITMAN FIGHT GEAR IS YOUR HOOK-UP

NUFF SAID!!!!!

dan, i'm having the same problem as justin.

i know you take care of your customers, ordered some t-shirts before and got all kinds of extra goodies. just flippin' out waiting for the shorts to get here.

ttt

Dan

I paid for second day delivery and haven't gotten my shorts yet. I sent a couple of e-mails with the order number attached but haven't heard anything.

Thanks man

ttt, for dantheman.

Also, does it cost extra to ship to vancouver, bc, canada?

hey dan, i got my shorts in time for my fight on fri. and im glad to say i won, thanks for taking care of the situation.

Dan

got the e-mail. thanks again.

sounds like your getting crushed with orders for your product. gotta say all the good things i'm hearing about your shorts is just adding to my impatience.

congratulations, justin, sounds like a hard earned victory.

They rule. They run large so its prob a good idea to order down. Dan heres a Q for you: Are the brass knuckle shorts that have the option of "blank" actually totally blank or do they still have the hitman logo?

yeah i gave up about 60lbs., and a 7" height diff., can you say "mismatch," i felt like i was fighting in ufc 1, lol.

now i have a better mental picture of what they meant by "surviving the initial onslaught"