MMA coach gets brutally beaten by gang in front of a bar

1 Like

If he knew kung fu he’d have learned how to beat gangs of men

9 Likes

BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU INSTRUCTOR

https://www.bushidommateam.com/instructors

Wow thats scary cause you cant even avoid it. Its not like he was outside a ghetto club at 3 am with a bunch of trash and interjected himself into a group brawl, coulda happened to anyone!

9 Likes

Those mother fuckers used Mexican Judo.

Judo know who u messin with holmes.

3 Likes

Boxing is the only thing that works against multiple attackers. BJJ, Judo, and Aikido can’t help you with that sort of attack. Well, maybe Aikido can because they allow several attackers at once for advanced students, but they mostly just push and throw each other away.

4 Likes

Sad, but the only thing that works in a situation like that is a firearm.

6 Likes

Firearm? Is that a martial arts technique? How do we turn our arm into fire?

But seriously. You have to take into consideration they have guns too.

5 Likes

So boxing works vs multiple armed people?

3 Likes

Then learn to quickdraw, or don’t carry and look like the good samaritan in the video with a tube in his mouth and neck halo

1 Like

It won’t work against a multiple-armed person, such as Shiva. You would get fucked up.

But against multiple human attackers, yes.

5 Likes

How many guys you think your average boxer can take at once?

1 Like

No, according to the news clip he did insert himself into the fray by trying to aid someone else getting beat down.

1 Like

Bruce Lee GIF

2 Likes

on average? 'bout 2 to 3

2 Likes

BkE

6 Likes

Haha my bad, fren.

2 Likes

Keanu Reeves GIF

2 Likes

Yep. In fact I know some bjj guys that would be lost in a group attack like that. Their clinch and sub game doesn’t work versus multiple attackers and will only get them head stomped

2 Likes

You realize…. That it’s grapplers that are most likely to have the option of not going to the ground right? And the ones with the ability to get up fastest.
A boxer or aikido guy is gonna be on his back in 2 seconds against a gang.
A grappler may last 5 seconds.

I feel like it’s 1995 again. Where all the strikers were like “we are better at beating gangs- we just can’t be one guy very good.”

2 Likes