MMA coach gets brutally beaten by gang in front of a bar

What you just described reminds me of 90s Jackie Chan movies. Those are highly entertaining. I especially love that he uses anything and everything he can find as a weapon.

Time and a place to play big brother. In the middle of a bunch of blacks fighting ainā€™t it.

3 Likes

Playing around with buddies in sparring is a lot different than the real thing. No adrenaline, no fear, itā€™s not ā€œfor realā€, youā€™re not half in the bag, etc etc.

Iā€™ve been in a couple of brawls and itā€™s chaos. People hit people who they donā€™t intend to, someone goes down and people start stompingā€¦itā€™s crazy, scary and exhilarating all at the same time. You can make it through a brawl like that with barely a scratch, or you can end up in jail or with a life changing injury. Itā€™s pretty wild.

As I said beforeā€¦your best chance to not get hurt is to RUN like the wind if you can.

I stand corrected my InCogNeegroā€¦

1 Like

Shit he should have reached out o Prestige World Wideā€¦ They are putting in the man hours to discover the science you need. Last week they put Liquid Paper on a beeā€¦

ā€¦ It died.

1 Like

Iā€™m not a neegro nor am I your neegro, HOMO_JON

2 Likes

Carlos Newton disagrees

So?

1 Like

I beg to differ my friend my great-great-grandfather left me the receipt in his will

Even got the extended warranty

You owe me reps, bigot!!!

1 Like

Govt took the 40 acres, and the muleā€¦ Well, we got hungryā€¦

1 Like

You have made a powerful enemy in the house of Fuhen Yoshiki Ryu (Fuhen-ryu for short).

1 Like

Whats this? Hold on. Whats this? The 2 of you at once? O.k. then. You want beefā€¦ Alright then, Iā€™ll kick your monkey asses my fucken self.

You think I open a Chinese restaurant in the middle of the hood and donā€™t know whatā€™s going on? I fucking represent. I will avenge my brotherā€™s by representing, and whooping your asses, Word is bond.

Alright then, Ill show you flying fists of Judah. Thats right. You and you. Youā€™re still talking. Obviously the two of you are bitch ass nuggas.

Alright then. This is a Chinese restaurant,but like Burger King, have it your way!

I would imagine a prime Fedor could crush a bunch of them at the same time. The power and speed and then the violent throws if he happened to slam into you while throwing punches.

1 Like

Fedor would have dominated because he has explosive hands.

2 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ve been in this situation before. Sometimes there is nothing you can do and you you just have to take your licks. Unless you run away, which is probably the best option.

1 Like

I always carry a gun. Itā€™s not legal in my state but Iā€™d rather have a trial by 12 than carried by 6.

4 Likes

rickson

Very very good footwork is a giant asset in these situations.

1 Like

Mickey Kelly would yoke every single one of them. His buddy Taco saw him take out 5 of them, and he never threw a punchā€¦