MMA Collectables

We just updated our site with some newly acquired MMA posters, programs, magazines, etc. Here is the link to our MMA Posters & Collectables website if anyone is interested:

MMA Posters Website

And I'm still looking for Japan Vale Tudo Rickson Gracie posters, as well as any version of the Pride 1 poster. If anyone has these items and wants to sell or trade, please email me at mmaposters@shaw.ca

CM

or if you have passes you can email me!

ariasgarcia1@comcast.net

TTT!

Arias

You wouldn't happen to have those Pride figurines would you?

and I will take ANYTHING on Rickson Gracie

fighter1028@sbcglobal.net

ttt

all the good ones are taken though. I like the GP 2nd round 2004 poster - any more left?

I'll have all three of the HW Grand Prix posters on the site in a few weeks. My favorite is the 1st round of the HW Grand Prix - the one with the butterfly...

if I don't get to the UG a lot, please feel free to email me at beverlyhillspi@yahoo.com. I really like your merchandise.

Will do beverlyhills...

CM

ttt

somebody should make posters other than for a single promotion...like design a "silva poster" with lots of shots of him being cool, or something like that. I've seen some cool backgrounds someone made and posted (I forget what website..sherdog?? no..) that I wouldn't mind tacking to my wall. I'm not paying that much money for a poster. 15 bucks, maaaybe for a nice one.

I got outbid for both the butterfly Pride GP one and another one on ebay about a month ago. I was pissed!