MMA companies - The good list

TAPOUT.
TAPOUT.
TAPOUT.

quick service and great customer service...

I've always had good service from Sherdog.

www.casca-grossa.com

i agree about

www.atama-kimonos.com

they are grrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaattttttt

PunishmentAthletics has always been great.FCFighter has been awsome as well.Sprawl, Budovideos.com, and UFC.tv has always been good to me.

SPRAWL

GAMENESS

I have been working very closely with Ruckus Fight Wear and Steinerwear Company through my charity event for St. Judes. They have great customer service, awesome ass gear, and are some of the nicest guys I have ever met.

Steinerwear is www.steinerwear.com

Ruckus Fight Wear is wwww.ruckusfightwear.com

Also Steinerwear also sells stuff other than for MMA fighters. They have awesome ass shades, beanies, etc. Check them out.

Fearless Goat

Hopefully you will be able to add Iron Shin Fight Wear to this list very soon!

I forgot - I did get great service from ferox13.com! I had a package at my door with those funny looking stamps from overseas in less time than most companies located in the States. And it included unique bonus items.

Johnny Walls (agressiontv.com) has great service. Got my WEF DVD's in a few days witha bonus freebie.

Plus Johnny provides tracking info and get this.......he actually responds to e-mails!!!!

Yeah, the key is to not post your whole email address on this forum LOL Less spam that way.

www.cascagrossa.com is the sheezy

I cant imagine a company having better service then Full Contact Fighter,every time i have ordered from them i get my stuff within a few days.

www.brazilcombat.co.uk

For everyone here in the UK, these guys are superb. Extremely good service, very competitive prices and my order arrived the next day.

Frank, thanks for the props!

Happy Holidays!

Wow no mention of MMAGear or WhoopAssTV?

Gameness (the USA company) should also go on my list of 'ordered from once and had great service.'

Sprawl and HCK

I have bought from many of the above the companies with great luck... a few others that I use not listed above -

www.truthincombat.com growing collection of videos.. events and instructionals. Good quality, great material and great service. check em out!

also for my clothing needs..

www.havocfightgear.com

mlsports.co.uk

and ufcvideo.com