MMA Conspiracy Theories

Recently Jason Mayhem Miller appeared on MMA ROASTED (best fight podcast out there) and hinted at some foul play prior to his fight with Michael Bisping. 

Despite not wanting to discuss the conspiracy on air, it's clear that Mayhem is open to the idea that ZUFFA put something in his water which made him drowsy. I would love to hear Jason give a detailed account of what happened but we'll probably never hear the full story. 

Are there any other famous MMA conspiracies? 

Are you inclined to believe Mayhem? 

https://youtu.be/O7C57tfkzf0

“TUF 14: Michael Bisping: ‘Mayhem’ Miller 'Felt Like a Little Boy at Times”

Lorenzo and a certain vote to allow him to buy the UFC cheap is probably the original.

2 Likes

Miller's comments are pinch of salt worthy 

Well Mayhem has proven to be so mentally stable and cognitively sound over the years, so sure, sounds legit.

Not trying to say that this conspiracy thing is true, but i thought Mayhem was (acting?) pretty normal on this season of TUF? Maybe he lost it after this season?

Well, it look's like he is back on track and it's nice thing to see!

https://youtu.be/mD1lnGjw31k

CTE is a conspiracy born of click bait media outlets and perpetuated by comic book nerds too dorky to compete in sports. 

Half serious, it’s being overstated right now.

CTE isn’t the only thing that can happen to the brain though from taking blows to the head. Muhammad Ali and Freddie Roach have Parkinson’s for instance (Ali had it worse). 

Nothing bigger or with more validity than Jones, USADA and moving an event, imo. 

1 Like
KirkBJJ -

Nothing bigger or with more validity than Jones, USADA and moving an event, imo. 

One grain of salt in an Olympic-size swimming pool bruh 

Anyone putting something in Miller's water (even a picogram) would be risking prison time if caught. And Bisping was the betting favourite. It certainly not logical. But I wonder why Mayhem suspects shenanigans...

Greasegate 

I thought it was fishy that the UFC waited an hour or two after tickets went on sale before pulling Nick Diaz from his GSP fight.

stevekt - I thought it was fishy that the UFC waited an hour or two after tickets went on sale before pulling Nick Diaz from his GSP fight.

You obviously don't remember the debacle that was fight pass.

Recurring extra billing, unable to cancel, hidden links, it was all there.

Anything the UFC can do to take your money, they will. Theres a reason all their posters come out with the notice "card subject to change" and they're betting on the people having bought tickets are too lazy to try get them refunded.