MMA Events in Oklahoma?

I love the sport, and support it where I can. Are there any MMA events in Oklahoma City, I know I recently missed one in Tulsa due to working out of state. Any MMA events in Oklahoma at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ttt

I havn't heard of anything yet, though i just moved into the area. Where do you train at BS?

Mikey Burnett puts shows on in Tulsa every once in awhile. I think he has another one coming up pretty soon

ttt

"I havn't heard of anything yet, though i just moved into the area. Where do you train at BS?"

not training at the moment, tho I have been to and rolled at Lovato's (Been a while, Very classy people), I am to emersed in my family and work at the time. BTW, is J.T. Davis still training there? He is an old freind of mine and I would like to hear from him.

Jason, that would probably be the show I missed. If you hear of another. I would surely like to know about it. Thanks.

There was an event held in Oklahoma City about a year ago. I went to the first one and it sold out and then a few months later they had another event. I haven't heard anything else about it and the event's website no longer works.