mma fighter Lucas Browne boxing for title tonight

Former mma fighter is gonna be boxing for the commonwealth HW title tonight ,if he wins he will be the first fighter from down under to hold that title since 1922 i think , anyone watching ?
Browne is now ranked 11 in the world , Browne is trained by Hatton and is true gent hope he wins .

That's cool Phone Post 3.0

fuck me Browne is cut bad :(
Hes had his man down to .

Fair play Browne came back from a horrible cut and won ...made commonwealth history :)

CiganoBoxer - Former mma fighter is gonna be boxing for the commonwealth HW title tonight ,if he wins he will be the first fighter from down under to hold that title since 1922 i think , anyone watching ?
Browne is now ranked 11 in the world , Browne is trained by Hatton and is true gent hope he wins .
He's an MMA fighter? Phone Post 3.0

bricht07 - 
CiganoBoxer - Former mma fighter is gonna be boxing for the commonwealth HW title tonight ,if he wins he will be the first fighter from down under to hold that title since 1922 i think , anyone watching ?

Yes mate , so i am told he started off in mma so to win a title as high as the commonwealth in boxing his a pretty decent title , to win an have his man down like he did with the cut he sustained was awesome in my opinion :)

CiganoBoxer -
bricht07 - 

Yes mate , so i am told he started off in mma so to win a title as high as the commonwealth in boxing his a pretty decent title , to win an have his man down like he did with the cut he sustained was awesome in my opinion :)
He's from Perth western Australia isn't he? Phone Post 3.0

bricht07 -
CiganoBoxer -
bricht07 - 

He's from Perth western Australia isn't he? Phone Post 3.0
I believe he is mate . Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20UoMvWEM2s

Didn't know he fought MMA, he only started boxing at age 30.

CiganoBoxer -
bricht07 - 

I.thought he started boxing first Phone Post 3.0

OmgItsTheWams -
CiganoBoxer -
bricht07 - 

I.thought he started boxing first Phone Post 3.0
I thought the same thing too
I'm from Perth and when I saw some of his CFC fights they talked about his boxing background before MMA
All wins by KO too I believe Phone Post 3.0