MMA fighters in pro wrestling

I was looking for a video of Waterman lifting on youtube to contribute to a thread on the UG about strong MMA fighters.

I came across this on youtube. I never new Waterman or Serrano did anything in the WWE or pro wrestling in general.

I know Bas, Coleman, Randleman, Frye, and even guys like Renzo did some pro wrestling in Japan.

Share some videos of MMA fighters in pro wrestling or list some fighters that have done some wrestling that people might be unaware of.

I think Serrano owned a strip joint in the Milwaukee area IIRC.  Haven't heard his name in a long time.

Tank

Ken Shamrock

Tony Halme

Brock

Bob Sapp

Severn

Shinsuke Nakamura
Sakuraba
Funaki
Suzuki
Josh Barnett
Puder
Fujita

There are a lot more Phone Post 3.0

Matt Riddle
Bobby Lashley
Minowaman

Lashley had a modest at best MMA career, and Riddle is still on the low level wrestling circuit.

Bas rutten Phone Post 3.0

Grimey - Shinsuke Nakamura
Sakuraba
Funaki
Suzuki
Josh Barnett
Puder
Fujita

There are a lot more Phone Post 3.0
Sakuraba was actually a prowrestler who did mma Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure Matt Riddle is under a WWE developmental deal, right now. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Pretty sure Matt Riddle is under a WWE developmental deal, right now. Phone Post 3.0
Wrong. Under contract to Evolve which is essentially a feeder to WWE NXT/developmental. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME - Tom Filthy Lawlor Phone Post 3.0
I'm a pro wrestler fighting MMA, opposite of this thread. Phone Post 3.0

Tom Lawlor -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Pretty sure Matt Riddle is under a WWE developmental deal, right now. Phone Post 3.0
Wrong. Under contract to Evolve which is essentially a feeder to WWE NXT/developmental. Phone Post 3.0
I know, but I read that he did really well at a wwe try out, and was likely going there.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/641045-report-former-mma-fighter-matt-riddle-likely-starting-with-wwe-soon Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Tom Lawlor -
I know, but I read that he did really well at a wwe try out, and was likely going there.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/641045-report-former-mma-fighter-matt-riddle-likely-starting-with-wwe-soon Phone Post 3.0
They decided not to sign him to a developmental deal about a week or two ago, so he signed with Evolve instead which keeps him on their radar considering the relationship Evolve has with WWE Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Tom Lawlor -

Likely going there and being under contract are two completely different things. Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to see Coleman and Randleman's matches if anyone has any links.

It would be cool to see Frye/Renzo/Bas etc...

I don't see any of that stuff on youtube.

Nate Diaz and the 209 is the NWO. Not the regular NWO. The Wolfpack NWO.

Conor is Ric Flair.

Conor should clique up with Bisping (British Bulldog), Ross Pearson (Arn Anderson) and Gunnar Nelson (Tully Blanchard).

The new 4 horseman.

They could sell the shit outta Bisping vs Nick.

Give Gilbert Melendez an easy beat down vs Ross Pearson

Bring back Jake to fight Gunnar.

Play up the angle of nWo vs the 4 horseman.

-----
Can u imagine cuing up GSPs music and having him walk out after the match?

GSP = Bret Hart

Rory and Patrick Côte could round out the Hart Foundation

Luke Rockhold should become Rsvishing Rick Rude.

Ravishing Luke Rockhold.

Full homo intended.

Sage Northcutt - Sting
--------

Also getting back to the original idea, if they marketed like they do in WWE, it would make undercard matches (Jake Shields vs Gunnar Nelson) suddenly see much more hype. It's the same reason the old Lions Den vs Tito Ortiz was so badass.

Conor draws a lot of hate for his tactics but they work in WWE, early UFC, Floyd Mayweather. I say UFC fully embrace the idea. Look at the proof with the hype for
GSP vs BJ,
Silva vs Sonnen,
jones vs Cormier,
Rashad vs Rampage
jones Vs Cormier.

The evolution is forming cliques and marketing it heavily.

Chuck O'niel has been killing it on the local wrestling scene. Phone Post 3.0