MMA fighters that would be good opponent for Tyson

Mark Hunt is 47. A world striker and was still competing well a few years ago. I actually think he would beat Mike in bareknuckle right now. 

Any other MMA fighter in Mikes age range gets smoked 

Someone with a boxing background (ie some ammy or pro fights to their name) as I assume t his is going to be in straight boxing not bare knuckle or mma. butterbean?

So no love for Tyson vs. Hunt? I know Mark doesn't have the name of a Chuck Liddell but he's 46 with a chin and power. He'll come to fight. Only 7 years younger than Tyson. It would be a good fight. 

GuyOnInternet - 1. Tank Abbot
  1. Chuck Lidell

2. Cowboy Cerrone

3. Kazushi Sakuraba

4. Igor Vovchanchin

Any one of those MMA legends would make an awesome opponent for Mike Tyson in a 5 four round boxing match.

WTF?

Hunt would kill Tyson. 

1 Like

You guys are crazy. Even at 53 Tyson would make short work of any of those guys above in a boxing match. Hunt as much as I love him can’t hang with Tyson level of speed and power. I’d say Probably someone like ngannou or rumble and even still I’d favor Tyson by a long shot lol

Conor. And Conor would beat him easily he's just too old at this point.

1 Like

Anderson Silva

Didn’t realize Tito was 45. That’s actually the best fight to make.

Hunt is not aged normally so the more I think about that fight the more unfair it is. 

dinkledorf -

Conor. And Conor would beat him easily he's just too old at this point.

Are you trying to get Mike killed? That would be a slaughter 

Stipe 

Anderson Silva

Both would get smoked, but better than most suggestions I’ve seen. 

GeorgesRiddumRushedmyBumhole -

You guys are crazy. Even at 53 Tyson would make short work of any of those guys above in a boxing match. Hunt as much as I love him can’t hang with Tyson level of speed and power. I’d say Probably someone like ngannou or rumble and even still I’d favor Tyson by a long shot lol

Tyson got his ass kicked and quit 15 years ago against Kevin McBride. People need to get realistic.

I wanna see Sagat Petchyindee vs Tyson under K-1 rules.

Anderson Silva makes the most sense. Not too many MMA guys around 200lbs pose enough of a realistic threat in the fans’ mind. Fedor would be a decent choice too.

Bearhugger - 
GeorgesRiddumRushedmyBumhole -

Tyson got his ass kicked and quit 15 years ago against Kevin McBride. People need to get realistic.

McBride was a huge, super strong guy in his 20s who was an Olympian and a big prospect early in his career.

You’re right about managing expectations when it comes to a 53-year-old Tyson on a 15 year layoff