MMA for washed up K1 fighters???

Is it me or does it seem like guys who couldn't hang in K1 go over too MMA?

First it was Mirko.

Then hairy ape boy Andrei.

Then its Mike Hunt's twin brother Mark Hunt.

Now its Marvin Eastman.

I thought K1 fighters get paid more?As far as I see the mainsteam public rather go see K1 before MMA.

This has to be a troll post right?

Some of the very best K1 guys have fought in MMA including Jerome LeBanner, Crocop, Mark Hunt, Alexy Ignashov, Carter Williams, and many more.

Many MMA guys have also fought in K1 including Marvin Eastman, Tiger White, Pedro Rizzo, Quinton Jackson, Gilbert Yvel, Tom Erikson, Gary Goodridge, Igor Vovchanchyn, and many more.

Because both sports require similar skillsets and in Japan both pay very well you will often get crossovers of the very best.

Hrm... you could say the same for k1 for mma'ers. Gary Goodridge retired to k1... Tom Erikson did similar. Bob Sapp has reached much greater heights in k1 than in MMA.

As far as retirement for wrestlers... Most wrestlers finish their career's in their twenties or early thirties and then go to MMA... Wrestling is a short lived non paying career so to go to MMA isnt really retirement just moving on.

Once again im sure that was also a troll post but ignorance spreads if left unattended.

lol

Andrei Arvloski has never fought in K1, and Marvin Eastman fought MMA before K1

LOL at the ignorance in this thread...

LeBanner, Mark Hunt, Ignashov, CroCop etc were washed out when they entered MMA???

I think it was apparentl to the Hunt and Crocop that they weren't going anywhere. Ignashov and Le Banner probably just did it for the money...Le Banner more because he fought a fat old man with no real fighting experience. (bad idea)

I'm still waiting for Le Banner to make the full jump to MMA. He looked pretty good working on his grappling in that clip from Chute Boxe. He has just as much if not more one hit KO power than Crocop and WAYYY better combinations. Forget takedown defense with this guy; the few seconds before the takedown is enough to be a threat.

Go change your pads,bunch of c@nts.

Ignashov is a great fighter.Didn't he fight DR Death?

yeah carter williams had 1 mma fight before his k1 career

LAME thread. LAME.

yeah carter williams had 1 mma fight before his k1 career

He was 2-1.

Le Banner more because he fought a fat old man with no real fighting experience. (bad idea)

Yasuda was 1-1 before the LeBanner fight, and his one win was one of the worst fights AND worst decisions ever. LeBanner should have never lost that fight.

thanks for the info ryan