MMA gym question for the UG???

Every month our website www.elitemmashirtclub.com sends our members a featured gym shirt from a gym around the world. We have had some top notch gyms recently just check out our retired gyms on our website. Our question to the UG is would you like to see a "featured gym" article on the underground highlighting the gym and giving a unique perspective on the gym and its members? It would be a monthly article and be our selected mma gym. Thoughts??? Phone Post

Yes please Phone Post

I would love to see that. I did something like that for TapouT mag off an on for years.

I think that would be a great addition to the UG, and I'm sure the gyms would appreciate it as well

Thanks shirt club dude =)

Cool! I'd be pumped to do it..fyi...its mike carini in case you guys didn't know Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

Kirik -

I would love to see that. I did something like that for TapouT mag off an on for years.

Hey I will have octobers featured gym article done next week...do you want it just on the forum...thanks! Phone Post

You guys should do one on...

Next Generation MMA (Frisco Texas)
Coaching staff;

UFC and Pride vet - Chris "The Westside Strangler" Brennan.

Former Alpha Male Muy Thai coach and current coach on TUF - Master Thong

1996 Freestyle Wrestling Olympic Gold Medalist - Kendall Cross

They also have another location in Waco Texas and a few others in Ireland and the UK. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds good...we will reach out to them...thanks! Phone Post

Great idea!

I'd read it Phone Post

would be cool

I would read the shit out of that Phone Post

Thanks for the support everyone. ill give you guys a hint...octobers Featured gym article is from a gym in Quebec Canada. Phone Post

make sure to actually cover gyms that don't get enough love (everyone knows about Greg Jackson's, Tristar, etc.)
and no bullshit gyms that pay to poach fighters like the Blackzillians

Arizona Combat Sports has been churning out UFC fighters on the regular since Joe Riggs, and we don't get any love because we've never had a champion

I hear ya...our past gyms were lauzons mma, elite performance jeremy horns gym, jorge riveras gym, zombie proof, and grady mma to name a few. Check us out www.elitemmashirtclub.com Phone Post

I visited the site. I assume this is a project still getting off the workbench.

Good luck :)

Yes we are still in our first year but we have been seeing some great results! Thanks! Phone Post

Blackbeard - You guys should do one on...

Next Generation MMA (Frisco Texas)
Coaching staff;

UFC and Pride vet - Chris "The Westside Strangler" Brennan.

Former Alpha Male Muy Thai coach and current coach on TUF - Master Thong

1996 Freestyle Wrestling Olympic Gold Medalist - Kendall Cross

They also have another location in Waco Texas and a few others in Ireland and the UK. Phone Post 3.0

We are interested in this gym....can you reach out to them and get us some contact info...thanks! Phone Post

In Phone Post 3.0