MMA hits the Blockchain - 100 Classic Moments

This whole NFT thing is about to get a lot more intresting as NFTMMA group drops a bunch of colaborations with athletes highlighting some of the unforgetable moments in the sports history

Kicking things off with the promo giveaway this week check the twitter for details

![](upload://hZcwaxg0H13uSbXHSGhwLELFl4F.jpeg)

?? #NFTMMA GIVEAWAY ??

We will give away an #NFT of this epic #MMA moment to one of our followers.

TO BE ELIGIBLE:

? Follow Us On Twitter

? R/T & LIKE this post

? Tag 2 friends

GOOD LUCK! https://t.co/Jw9NyN44DA#NFTGIVEAWAY #nftart #nfts #NFTartist #ufc #UFC261 pic.twitter.com/YIPDCQQrK7

— NFT MMA (@NFTMMA) March 16, 2021

HOLY CR@P!

IT'S CLAUDE PATRICK!

WOO HOO!

1 Like

I don’t really get the appeal of the NFT thing, but it could be a good opportunity to make some money.

theshooter - I don't really get the appeal of the NFT thing, but it could be a good opportunity to make some money.

i totally get why some people wouldn’t especially if they arent a part of the cypto community BUT one thing that going down differently with this project is the collaboration with fighters.

i saw that Spencer Fisher doc and felt really bad about it yes while we all make our own choices in life no one needs to pay that high a price and got to thinking what could i do??

more details to come but if anyone has Spencers contact info id like to get a series done for him and put em up on the blockchain

Claude Patrick -
theshooter - I don't really get the appeal of the NFT thing, but it could be a good opportunity to make some money.

i totally get why some people wouldn’t especially if they arent a part of the cypto community BUT one thing that going down differently with this project is the collaboration with fighters.

i saw that Spencer Fisher doc and felt really bad about it yes while we all make our own choices in life no one needs to pay that high a price and got to thinking what could i do??

more details to come but if anyone has Spencers contact info id like to get a series done for him and put em up on the blockchain

Check in with Sam Stout.

He started a gofundme for Spencer Fisher to help out.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/sam-stout

I was working at Adrenaline yesterday and spoke to him about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4Pty0E-4Qk

Claude Patrick -

aint nothing wrong with compassion in this world, regardless of the choices people made !!

but i dont get it either. these are kids drawings or what?

maybe see if you can get permission to add the chocolate al drawing (serious idea)

The limited edition Chocolate Al will go for a fortune!

FingerorMoon -

The limited edition Chocolate Al will go for a fortune!

That's because he is a fighter!

![](upload://dRlXEZbZDNtHymK7i9O9MEddbMt.jpeg)

I don’t know much about NFTs but I know a lot of people think 90% to 99% of NFTs will be worthless when the bubble pops.

Very high risk investment, even by crypto standards.

Hope nobody lost money on this.

The rariable link don’t work the twitter is gone.

I’m shocked.

Shocked I tell ya…shocked.