MMA Hour (Randy, Pettis)

Hey guys,

Tomorrow on the MMA hour: Randy Couture, Anthony Pettis, King Mo, Josh Burkmann and Ed Soares.

1PM Monday

:$ Phone Post 3.0

A couple good ones, a couple bad ones imo. Phone Post

Hey Vix,

Did you ever get my message?

Just wanted to know if it got intercepted?

Always look forward to this show Phone Post 3.0

The MMA Hour is back in your life on Monday. Below is a rundown of who will be stopping by and when:

1:00 p.m. ET - MMAFighting.com's Dave Meltzer will discuss the aftermath of UFC 161 and other news.

1:25 p.m. -- Josh Burkman will look back at his incredible win over Jon Fitch at Friday'sWSOF 3 event.

1:45 p.m. -- Muhammed Lawal will preview Wednesday's Bellator fight against Seth Petruzelli.

2:05 p.m. -- Randy Couture will discuss his involvement on Spike TV's new "Fight Master" reality show.

2:25 p.m. -- Ed Soares will talk about his transition from MMA manager to president of RFA.

2:45 p.m. -- Anthony Pettis will discuss the injury that forced him out of UFC 163, and when he expects to return.

3:05 p.m. -- We'll answer your #themmahour questions on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag, leave a question in the comments section below, or give us a call. The best submissions of the day will receive a prize. Contest rules can be found here and here. We'll also recap the finals of the Ric's Picks Invitational.

crowbar - 

Hey Vix,

Did you ever get my message?

Just wanted to know if it got intercepted?

I got it after I had the stream going and I didn't check my inbox until this morning.  Thank you very much though.

VTFU

Vu to Vix and 5FFryedTakayama Phone Post 3.0

Thanks again Vix

Looks like a good show

RickStorm -

Thanks again Vix

Looks like a good show

You're welcome Rick.

I'm really interested in the Pettis conversation.

Hope all is well.:) Phone Post 3.0

mmavixen - 
RickStorm -

Thanks again Vix

Looks like a good show

You're welcome Rick.

yep same here

All is great for me in the NW, hope all is well for you SE =)

Haven't tuned in these past few weeks. Looking forward to it today.

RickStorm - 
mmavixen - 
RickStorm -

Thanks again Vix

Looks like a good show

You're welcome Rick.

yep same here

All is great for me in the NW, hope all is well for you SE =)

I had a bad flu for a while there, but I'm healthy again (although that Heat loss made me sick again last night). LOL

4 year anniversary of The MMA Hour Phone Post 3.0

Seriously, does the criticism of the referees fall on deaf ears?  Although Winslow is by far the worst referee to me.It's embarrassing that the one woman is the least consistent referee.

Hmm, it will definitely be interestng to see what happens with Big Country  Free agency?  WWE?

Thank you Vixen. Glad you fell better. Phone Post

Dave is all over the place, hard to listen to him talk.

Agree with him about 162, I think the card is filled with good fights but its not that huge July show, Weidman isnt a big name and it doesnt have that huge co main event. Good card, probably does 500k but yeah its not gonna do monster numbers.

How old is Burkman? I think he has a nice future in the sport

The Chits - How old is Burkman? I think he has a nice future in the sport

He's 32. Been fighting professionaly for 10 years now.