MMA Hour Reminder

Today at 1 EST.

Big Country, Pat Barry, Bang Ludwig, Daniel Cormier, Mike Pyle.

Should be a good show!

Hope everyone had a great MMA weekend!

That's a great show! Phone Post

Thanks Mrs Vixen!!

RickStorm - 

Thanks Mrs Vixen!!

You're welcome :)

Thanks for the reminder Vixen.

Watching Lombard & Barry add another win to their respective records pretty much made my weekend in terms of MMA. 

You're welcome. :)

And I completely agree, the Lombard KO and the Barry KO were the highlights (but there were many).

1:00 p.m. ET -- UFC welterweight Mike Pyle look back at his win over James Head on Saturday night.

1:20 p.m. -- Heavyweight Roy Nelson will talk about his big knockout of Matt Mitrioneat Saturday's TUF 16 Finale.

1:40 p.m. -- Duane Ludwig will discuss how he became the new head coach of Team Alpha Male.

2:00 p.m. -- Strikeforce heavyweight Daniel Cormier will preview his Jan. 12 fight against Dion Staring.

2:20 p.m. -- Heavyweight Pat Barry will look back on his emotional win over Shane del Rosario on Saturday night.

2:40 p.m. -- Hilarious fighter impersonator Pouya Rebek will join us in studio to imitate some more fighters.

3 p.m. -- We'll answer your #themmahour questions on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag, leave a question below or give us a call. The best question will win a box of 2013 UFC Bloodlines, which is currently out in stores now. For more info on this product, or other UFC trading cards from Topps, go to topps.com. We may also give out another prize. Also, our own New York Ric will give his "Ric's Picks" for next weekend's fights.

Plus, we'll be taking your calls on anything and everything. Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.

Thanks UGCTT - big rig for the info.

Oh crap, I forgot this was the episode with Prebek. They should do some MMA prank calls :P

rkilla_BJed_my_Rory - 

Oh crap, I forgot this was the episode with Prebek. They should do some MMA prank calls :P

Oh I forgot to add that.  That guy is hilarious, his imitations are genius.

Zed Wayne Zed - Can we get a NIck Diaz interview on there sometime soon?

I know he is off the grid, but shit, this is the interview all want, especially now.

Still a great show though.

I know Ariel said he wanted to follow Nick around and do the kind of interview he did with Rampage and Mayhem, but apparently Nick isn't game.

mmavixen -
Zed Wayne Zed - Can we get a NIck Diaz interview on there sometime soon?

I know he is off the grid, but shit, this is the interview all want, especially now.

Still a great show though.

I know Ariel said he wanted to follow Nick around and do the kind of interview he did with Rampage and Mayhem, but apparently Nick isn't game.

He scared homie Phone Post

Almost time...

lol, you're awesome mmavixen

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum.searchResult&framed=false&searchString=hour&ThreadCreator=mmavixen&PostedToThread=&SearchInPosts=&ForumID=0&DaysBack=0

I'm actually more anxious for Prebek than I am seeing Nelson/Barry, etc....

I love humor and that guy is fucking hilarious. Can't wait to see him do the impresionations live.

D241 - 

I'm actually more anxious for Prebek than I am seeing Nelson/Barry, etc....

I love humor and that guy is fucking hilarious. Can't wait to see him do the impresionations live.

Thanks D. :)

And Yes, I am so looking forward to Prebek.

I didn't know Pyle had left Extreme Couture...

Wow even Mike Pyle has left Xtreme Couture

Pyle vs Kos would be good

Mullet crew on the MMA Hour! lol