MMA HOUR TODAY: BISPING, LOMBARD etc...

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/1/14/3873638/the-mma-hour-with-michael-bisping-hector-lombard-nick-newell-marc

The MMA Hour with Michael Bisping, Hector Lombard, Nick Newell, Marc Ratner, and Kevin Kay

Matt Roberts

Another week, another episode of The MMA Hour back in your life. Below is a rundown of who will be stopping by and when:

1:00 p.m. -- We'll recap a busy weekend in MMA.

1:20 p.m. -- UFC VP of regulatory affairs Marc Ratner will discuss the regulation side of MMA.

1:40 p.m. -- Middleweight contender Michael Bisping will preview his UFC on FX 7 main event fight against Vitor Beflort.

2:00 p.m. -- Spike TV president Kevin Kay will discuss Bellator's Spike debut on Thursday.

2:20 p.m. -- XFC lightweight champion Nick Newell will discuss the amazing obstacles he has had to overcome in his life and his future.

2:40 p.m. -- Middleweight contender Hector Lombard will look back on his win over Rousimar Palhares last month and ahead to his UFC on FUEL TV 8 fight against Yushin Okami.

3:00 p.m. -- We'll answer your #themmahour questions on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag, leave a question in the comments section below, or give us a call. The best question will win a prize. Also, we'll lay out our "Ric's Picks" challenge and predict UFC on FX 7.

Plus, we'll be taking your calls on anything and everything. Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.

Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT. Subscribe to The MMA Hour on iTunes: audio feed here; video feed here. Download previous episodes here. Listen to the show via Stitcher here or via TuneIn here.

This should be good....

mmavixen - 

This should be good....

Yeah, Ratner, Bisp and Lombard can make for a good show.

He said he was squashing a beef, I assumed Tito but I guess Lombard

Tap In - He said he was squashing a beef, I assumed Tito but I guess Lombard

Ah, yeah I forgot that Lombard didn't like Ariel or something like that right?

Smellde Gluve - 

Yea I think because Mark Munoz called him a can on his show, so he wouldn't talk to him during open workouts. I think Lombard is just an intense dude with a short fuse

Watch live streaming video from mmahour at livestream.com

HERE WE GO!!!

Smellde,

I owe you a vote up.  I've been going out on Sunday nights and sleeping in late,  Thanks for the reminder!

Tap In - 
Smellde Gluve - 

Yea I think because Mark Munoz called him a can on his show, so he wouldn't talk to him during open workouts. I think Lombard is just an intense dude with a short fuse

Ah. Thanks. Let's see how it plays out.

Small tech issue is delaying the start of the show. Shouldn't be too long. Standby.

mmavixen - 

Smellde,

I owe you a vote up.  I've been going out on Sunday nights and sleeping in late,  Thanks for the reminder!

Hey Vix! You owe me nothing but I appreciate it of course, for surese...

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

Small tech issue is delaying the start of the show. Shouldn't be too long. Standby.

Thanks. Was wondering if it was on my end.

I got your vote up :)

Wtf?  It's ten past one!!  Vixen has thngs to do, let's get this going!

Thanks for the vote ups! Right back atcha both!

mmavixen - 

Wtf?  It's ten past one!!  Vixen has thngs to do, let's get this going!

Yeah the fuck Ariel? We don't got all day here! 

OK NOWWWWW!

Here we go...

I can't wait to see what Lombard has to say....