MMA in Lansing, MI - March 8

Support!

Photobucket

Bruce Leroy will be fighting and you can meet Sugar Rashad Evans.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KRsAKlIjj5g&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

Weird...

who's fighting?  And are you going?

Yeah, I'm cornering for a friend. I live 5 minutes away and usually have to drive to Detroit to watch MMA, so this is pretty cool. It's not UFC, but it will be better than Kimbo vs Tank.

Thanks bro. They have 2 more events in May and August.

Support your local mma.

P.S. Sorry to call you bro. (kicks ground)

sista

Also known to like Phil Pfista:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/69VsqRmN4x4&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

haha, well welcome.

No problem, on a good day, I'm almost as good looking as Sean McCorkle too.

is mma legal in mi now or does this have to be strictly amateur

It's amateur for this show.

glad to see fights going on no matter what

solidsnake = Zoolander, stop being so modest.

What's the name of your boy that you're cornering?  Shit, I just realized this was today.

Thanks Sandy Panties, I can pull a 6 of out 10 if I comb my hair. His name is Henry Dean, but people call him Bruce Leroy. Guy in the video above that did that running powerslam, lol. Hope you can make it.

Anywho, if anyone is around, it's a good chance to meet Rashad Evans, an outstanding, resilient avid youngster.

• Vince McMahon old school commentating

Snake, I didn't realize this was today, which will probably kill my chances. 

I used to post as Uncle Justice, and you were going to get a hold of me the next time you were bringing the Blue Steel to GR.  Hit me up sometime.

Let me know how your boy does.

Dude, I was wondering why I never see you post here. I'll surely contact you for both events!

Anyone who wants to hit/meet me, I think i will attend.

Awesomo

ron deleon is a boxing promoter also I think.

Should be one in May