MMA in Savage, MN.

There was no announcement

None... I did talk to Joey Clark, but he didn't know anything of an annoucement.

they lied on my email

A huge boxing announcement coming in Savage tonight

need a 170lber?

Dave Kujawski a liar? He doesn't seem like a guy that would fabricate the truth just to generate a buzz and sell a couple tickets. I did see both Dave K. and Jeff Paul in attendance last night.

TTT for Savage Beatoff tonight!

GREAT SHOW!!!!!!!!

One smokin show, every fight had trained fighters, no street bums, all ticket sellers had tough fights with a couple even losing, a couple of 3 round wars, a shitload of submissions almost every fight going past round 1, a few going into round 3, a very exciting night for Savage, not one fight in the crowd or outside the venue, no major injuries except a few bruised egos.

Thanks to all the fighters for putting on one hell of a show and fighting your hearts out, every single fight was a good back and forth battle, every fight had the chance of going the other way. No need for a dry run mock commission, we have always done that, everybody made weight and were matched up fairly.

You fighters truly did win for every one of you had a tough fight. Thanks again.

We missed the first couple fights, but the show was probably the most competitive MMA event I've been to in Minnesota since the show that had Huffman vs Moreno a few years back. Nice job, Eric.

TTT for an Aasen Day Parade

Go ahead and preach kid, tell it like it is, if you fighters want an easy fight to pad your records, don't come to Savage, maybe that is why certain teams don't fight for us.

I am very outspoken, I am very opinionated, I am not much of a braggart but that was one mother of a show and I will have to pat myself on the back for my always great matchmaking skills.

Actually it is not that hard, find two people who train, make sure their experience and record is close, make sure they weigh the same, make sure they are gamers and put it together, oh shit now the secret is out, now everyone will do good shows, hopefully.

how about a gay parade

LOL That was a Great show. The crew of guys from work that came had Nothing but praise. There was'nt a lull in the show one great fight after another......Bravo

raising the bar

"Actually it is not that hard, find two people who train, make sure their experience and record is close, make sure they weigh the same, make sure they are gamers and put it together, oh shit now the secret is out, now everyone will do good shows, hopefully."

Looks like four easy steps. Sounds pretty simple, but some of the promoters around town don't even care to get the weights right. Should be interesting to see which promoters survive the boom on July 1st. I can only hope Savage Beatdown keeps their party going. I also heard Gavin now owns EFX... is that true?

Just heard Logan's show was cancelled...too bad.

Yes that is too bad :(