MMA Judging Sucks

Joe Rogan is right.

Keith Kizer is wrong.

The judging sucks and it needs to be fixed.

How about we start by showing Patricia Jarman, Adelaide Byrd, and Glenn Trowbridge the door.

Get Cecil out of there while your at it

UFC should hire japanese judges this time, I don't think US judges understand MMA

Lol at Randy winning that fucking fight. You're joking right?

its cool rogan isnt afraid to mention it

I'm not using him to back up my claim, I'm simply saying he's correct.

That decision blew.  Randy did almost zero offensively to Vera.  Vera dropped Randy once and had a dominant position once, in fact Randy was on his back twice to Vera none.  And that says nothing about the 10 or so body kicks Brandon landed.

How on earth did you not mention Cecil Peoples?

i guess the shocking thing about this was that normal bad desicions go to the striker as most non MMa fans favor that type/style of aggressive offense....so what the fuck was up with these muppets tonight

You could make an argument that Couture won based on the judging criteria, but that only proves the judging criteria is beyond fucked and needs changing.

Replace all human judges with live Fightmetric scoring.

It isn't perfect but it's 10,000 times better than what we have.

threestars35 - UFC should hire japanese judges this time, I don't think US judges understand MMA

You haven't watched last Sengoku, Hioki - Omigawa fight?

in Japan it would have been 30-27 for Vera

"Vera would have won under Pride judging"...

I'm getting really disgusted with this ridiculous scoring by the judges and the system in general.

Is octagon control really scored more than damage inflicted?  I didn't think it was, but then how else can you explain that decision?

Sudo21 - 
threestars35 - UFC should hire japanese judges this time, I don't think US judges understand MMA

You haven't watched last Sengoku, Hioki - Omigawa fight?

Omigawa just thought he lost that fight but in Japan you'll win a decision if you're the one being aggresive and trying to end the fight not by cautiously scoring like Hioki did. Omigawa was hunting Hioki down the whole fight and scoring the harder strikes

Monsters Ball - Randy controlled the fight.

Octagon Control is how Randy has always worked his game. He held Brandon and while neither were scoring Randy was winning Octagon Control points. It's boring but has worked for Randy for years.