MMA Photographer

Yes!

Rigan's hair and socks...impeccable.

ttt for Elvis!

Elvis, I am in Sydney in a couple of weeks, planning on coming for a roll at your place. Hope you get the creds!

That pic above is awesome - train with John Will once or twice a year when he comes to the UK. Amazing coach.

I just hope if I get the credentials that I can get photos that are worthy.

Hey awesome, I look forward to catching up when you're in town.

Regards,

Elvis

Love it when i thread delivers Phone Post 3.0

Indeed it is. Phone Post 3.0

Elvis,

How do you feel the Official Fight Photographer of the UG should dress for the event?

That would be awesome if this came to fruition Phone Post 3.0

I definitely should have a custom UG shirt...

Elvis -

I definitely should have a custom UG shirt...

Get one for your good friend Anthony the car dealer too Phone Post 3.0

TTT

Yes I do need a Fluffer... umm assistant as well. A shirt for your efforts Anthony would only be fair... Phone Post 3.0

Ok... lets see some designs for Underground Head Photographer! Phone Post 3.0

Elvis - Yes I do need a Fluffer... umm assistant as well. A shirt for your efforts Anthony would only be fair... Phone Post 3.0
In... Without lube Phone Post 3.0

How the deuce did I miss this thread? This has to happen Elvis, I can't wait to see the photos.

*UPDATE*

Hey Guys,

I've been given access to the UFC Press portal as the Underground Head Photographer. I've applied for Credentials for the event. Now I just have to wait and see. I believe they don't assign credentials til the week of the fights. It's a good start.

Thank you very much to Kirik and Chris for your help on this! Thanks KKM!

Now I want to see your designs on a "Underground - Head Photographer" Shirt!

And lets see if we can get it made. :-)

Elvis

I'd like to see you as a Paparazzi Photographer as well, So when Kanye gets out of line....BAM!!!

Hahahaha...

Funny story... I did a volunteer hoto shoot for a Charity Organisation called TAD NSW the other day. I had to get some photo's of a handicap child on his bike (With his family). I thought it was being staged. They ended up going for a several mile ride. I ended up running along with them all the way and back. It was a killer. Not many other Photographers could've done that and got good photos. Thank good for my years of training. :-)

Awesome news Elvis! Phone Post 3.0