MMA Promotions Down South

Hello, my name is Adam Jones and I work for a Network that is looking to acquire video of MMA promotions around the world for mass broadcast around the world.
Since I'm not from South America I thought maybe you could give me a hand.

If any of you could post any South American MMA promotion that I may be interested in contacting for this it would be greatly appreciated. A Web site or Contact information would be a bonus since I will have to contact them.

This will be something great for South American MMA and the sport as a whole so some help would be greatly appreciated. Any Kickboxing and boxing promotions from South America/Mexico/Spain would be Great too I guess since it's all fight related.

If you could just post it up here that would be great. Thank you very much,

Adam.

www.thefuryfightwear.com that one is in Spain give it a try, im not sure about any promotions in South America.

Thanks MMAFun, the fury fightwear looks like a nice clothing company. Hopefully they have some info.

Anyone else have any info? Promotions like, International Best Fighter, La Noche De Los Gladiadores, MMA Spain or KO Arena I heard is popular over there.

If anyone can copy and past and make a post here filling in ANY of these spots about ANY promotions it would be greatly appreciated.

* Name of promotion:
* Contact person and phone number:
* Brief Description:
* Notable Fighters (if any):
* Number of shows/hours in library:
* Number of new shows/hours to be produced this
  year:
* Language:

Thanks again to anyone who has any information.

Hey Adam, on that addy i gave you theres links to KO Arena and some of the other promotions in Spain. Ask in the main forum mayb i knw they have big promotions in Mexico. prolly try the sherdog spanish forum