MMA Promotions in Africa

Hello, my name is Adam Jones and I work for a Network that is looking to acquire video of MMA promotions around the world for mass broadcast around the world.
Since I'm not from Africa I thought maybe you could give me a hand.

If any of you could post an African MMA promotion that I may be interested in contacting for this it would be greatly appreciated. Contact information would be a bonus since I will have to contact them.

This will be something great for African MMA and the sport as a whole so some help would be greatly appreciated. Kickboxing and boxing promotions from Africa would be good to I guess since it's all fight related.

Thank you very much,

Adam.

No one has anything out of all of Africa? Kickboxing, MMA, anything would be great.

If anyone can copy and past and make a post here filling in ANY of these spots about ANY promotions fight related it would be greatly appreciated.

* Name of promotion:

* Contact person and phone number:

* Brief Description:

* Notable Fighters (if any):

* Number of shows/hours in library:

* Number of new shows/hours to be produced this
  year:

* Language:

Thanks again to anyone who has any information.

Hey Adam,

I know Puro Okelo (Ethiopian-Canadian) is training and organizing plenty of Regional and International Kickboxing Events in East Africa, primarly Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda with some competitors in Sundan, Tanzania and the Emirates.

Looks like MMA is also on his upcoming agenda.

the website is www.amaa.8m.com