MMA Promotions in Brazil/Portugal?

Hello, my name is Adam Jones and I work for a Network that is looking to acquire video of MMA promotions around the world for mass broadcast around the world. Since I'm not from Brazil I thought maybe you could give me a hand since I'm sure there's a lot there that I may not be aware of.

If any of you could post any Brazilian MMA promotion that here it would be greatly appreciated. A Web site or Contact information would be a bonus since I will have to contact them.

This will be something good for Brazilian MMA and the sport as a whole so some help would be greatly appreciated. Any Kickboxing and boxing promotions from Brazil or even Portugal would also be Great too since it's all fight related.

If you could just post it up here that would be great. Thank you very much,

Adam.

Hello again, here's a small information form... I know of a promotion in Portugal called Fight for Respect but again, getting the contact information is another thing.

If anyone can copy and past and make a post here filling in ANY of these spots about ANY promotions fight related it would be greatly appreciated.

* Name of promotion:

* Contact person and phone number:

* Brief Description:

* Notable Fighters (if any):

* Number of shows/hours in library:

* Number of new shows/hours to be produced this
  year:

* Language:

Thanks again to anyone who has any information.