MMA REDEEMED!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if it'll bug FCTV if we start referring to George as Jorge Kotaka so we can fake Dana White into thinking he's hapa like Lyoto

the worst thing for george to do at this point would be to get involved w/ the ufc--be it an open fight or through TUF. worst fuckin idea ever.

george is highly promotable in this local market--if done correctly--not by any of the current promotions, even if they do a good job w/ what they have so far, george is a different beast.

he can't afford to lose in terms of his school and his reputation therein--it would be bad for business. but he can be brought up correctly w/ the correct opponents for maybe a couple of fights here, then out of country.

when he settles into his game more and adjusts his karate for the messed up current mma rules, he comes back and does a machinda.

it will take GOOD MANAGEMENT and patience imo.

AND his division is FILLED w/ studs.

i wish i were in a position to make this happen.

Then should he fight in Japan since he won multiple Karate World Championships?

maybe at some point--but that's not really what i wrote no?

FCTV808 - maybe at some point--but that's not really what i wrote no?
I just thought Japan was a no brainer since he has a marketable name there from his karate accomplishments.  But I'm sure he could also be marketable in places like South America and Europe

too.

What do you think about him doing the San Shou circuit like Cung Le before making the transition to full MMA?

actually i don't think japan would be good for him in terms of mma. not really sure where his grappling skills are yet, but at his weight division, i would think it'd be extremely rough.

i want him to win.

possibly europe. maybe canada. korea for sure.

i don't think san shou is the right angle either, just carefully planned and orchestrated mma.

hes probably the most humble guy ive ever met who has beeen to the top of his sport multiple amounts of times. never too good to talk some stupid story always says hi.
hes the man. i heard that guy todd from hk dosent like him tho.....nah lol