MMA Riddle...

Bored at work, so I thought i'd create a little mma riddel for you mma freaks to figure out. Should not be that hard.

I have fought the Pride Mw Champion and a former UFC lhw chapion as well as the former UFC welterweight champion. Also I hold a win over an Icon of MMa.
But people don't think I am very good? (a little clue. no one has ever knocked me out)(two of my wins were by the opponent disqualifying himself)

Who am I??

DRMMR

Yuki Kondo?

Elivs Sinosic?

Nope to both of those answers.. At least it's not the guy I am riddling about.. Most don't think Yuki sucks.. and Elvis is so cool with us fans that I would never say he sucks. Plus he has fought some studs as well..

I'd like to change my answer to Tito Ortiz

yuki was my guess. but you left out fought former UFC heavyweight champion too. (Josh Barnett)

former middleweigth champion (Frank Shamrock)

former lightheavyweight chmampion (tito)

former pride middlweight champ (wanderlai)

who's the welterweight?

Chris... that's part of the riddle. I want to keep people guessing for a little while then I'll tell you what my answer is...

this is kinda fun.....

Chris..If Yuki was it you would right on.. but nope... someone else....

Tamura?

No wait I take that back. Is it Otsuka?

I would say Tamura also, but he was KO'd by Wanderlei.

I would say Kanehara, but he never fought a former UFC LHW champion.

Hmmmm....

Enson Inoue?

Look over the clues guys.. It's right there...
I wish I had a prize for the one who gets it but I guess your prize can be knowing you beat everyone else with your MMA Intelligenceness...

DRMMR

SUCCH2 IS THE WINNER..........That is the correct answer... His record is so crazy. He's fought those top guys and no one has knocked that guy out...

Tough guy imo

ALSO HE FOUGHT PELE.. The once Icon, of MMA... at least according to Stephen Quadros when he fought Matsui...

Nevermind it's already been said.

good job succh2

Thanks guys... I am thinking of another one as we speak...

The 2nd one is kinda hard to come up with though...

matsuiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!